Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: **Havasu (3-24/3-28)**

79 HUSTLER
    Damm.. sorry to hear that..
    Thanks Mark, It should not be to bad if the warrenty is taken care of, beside got stuff to do the next few weekends so could not go out til after easter anyways.. KELLY

79 HUSTLER
    We were fine going downstream. But comming back upstream was a kidney buster for us. Another reason that is suggesting our next boat project to be deeper hull... It was quite in copper canyon on Sun.
    Yeah that is where we were leaving on Friday night, got halfway to the nauti. and stranded for at least an hour. KELLY

jackpunx
    Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
    Thanks Mark, It should not be to bad if the warrenty is taken care of, beside got stuff to do the next few weekends so could not go out til after easter anyways.. KELLY
    It looks like timing might be on your side.. Glad to hear that its warranty work..

Essex502
    Those two worked you moron!

WILD LAVEY
    Originally posted by syke-o
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...7boat6-med.bmp
    here is my boat... hope to see you there!!
    sky o, was that you getting on the freeway from mountain on thursday? i saw a boat similar to yours being pulled by a blue chevy pick up.

kevnmcd
    Nick - I was the one that said hi in the channel on Saturday afternoon. I wasn't in my boat....long story....but in my buddies 23' ebbtide. You were probably saying...who the f*ck is that! Next time I will make sure I am in my boat.

WILD LAVEY
    kevin, i figured out who you were by the time i left the channel. at first i was wondering the same thing. i was trying to figure out who i knew with an ebtide.

WILD LAVEY
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    i don't know why ,you can move them if you want
    titties and beer, saw your boat out at nautical sat. i was going to stop and say hi but by the time i finished with my pump, you guys were gone.

kevnmcd
    Originally posted by WILD LAVEY
    kevin, i figured out who you were by the time i left the channel. at first i was wondering the same thing. i was trying to figure out who i knew with an ebtide.
    I kind of figured by the blank stare on your face! I will be in my boat next time....had some injector problems on mine.

WILD LAVEY
    i hope the naked turtle will open this weekend.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345