Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore March 27th (Saturday)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Somebody over at riverratlife .com is throwing an outing called "Run What Ya Brung" . Its open to everyone.
    I'm going to bring out a few flattys to represent the v-drive crowd.
    I went last year and got rained on
    Its not that Elsinore is a great place but, buzzin around the lake and meeting a few peeps is better than running your boat in the driveway (maybe not )
    If you live in the area, nock out some of that cabin fever thats been building all winter and cruise on out.
    If the weather stays nice, I'll be at the west marina around 8:00 am Saturday. White Hondo t-deck w/ red trim.
    Hey Mikey, this would be a good place to show off the talent of "Prime Marine"! Bring out the triple screw cyclone. (you can't blame me for trying )
    Jerry

Jim Anderson
    I may be in the area and will be serving Carne asada and flautas chimichangas. Look for the license plate that says
    FLTTACO

Jordy
    Did you get a new taco wagon Jim? I thought I saw something about you selling the old one...

Jim Anderson
    No Mr Paulk I hawked the other wagon to put a new tranny in the cutlass. But I had a good week in San Jacinto with the pollo con arroz so I got the wagon out of hawk. I still have to get the SS 126 dialed before the summer.

I think the only thing JA/126 will be serving is fresh barbequed bullshit.
    btw congrats on getting the cutless finished and retreiving the t-wagon.

Jordy
    Originally posted by Jim Anderson
    I still have to get the SS 126 dialed before the summer.
    I think you could cook some good race gas asada with the flames out of the pipe. Think of the marketing potential. "Your meal cooked while I race."

repo man
    i'll be there in the blown 19' shiada v drive. looking forward to meeting some new people.

BGMAN203
    I will be there Sat 8am then also. The forecast looks like some rain on Sat. If its raining when I wake up on Sat then I will try for Sun. I need to get a few laps on the new motor before I go on my Needles "vacation". Does Elsinore have a golf course too?? I need to break in my clubs too!!

no, but its as green as a golf course though!!:yuk:

76BARRON
    Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Somebody over at riverratlife .com is throwing an outing called "Run What Ya Brung" . Its open to everyone.
    I'm going to bring out a few flattys to represent the v-drive crowd.
    I went last year and got rained on
    Its not that Elsinore is a great place but, buzzin around the lake and meeting a few peeps is better than running your boat in the driveway (maybe not )
    If you live in the area, nock out some of that cabin fever thats been building all winter and cruise on out.
    If the weather stays nice, I'll be at the west marina around 8:00 am Saturday. White Hondo t-deck w/ red trim.
    Hey Mikey, this would be a good place to show off the talent of "Prime Marine"! Bring out the triple screw cyclone. (you can't blame me for trying )
    Jerry
    hey, jerry is everything still on for saturday? how many v- drivers do you have going? So far it look's like i will be going. I will give you a call later to day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast