Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention to Detail's new Business Venture

Mr.Havasu
    I just wanted to let everyone know I have found an exciting new detailing product line! I will be using it exclusivly on all my customers boats and cars etc.
    I have been in the process of becoming an Independent dealer for this product line and setting up a web site. I'll still be detailing but I'll be able to offer my customers an outstanding product that they can use in between details to keep that just detailed looked.
    For those of you who like to do the work on your own boat or are too far for us to service you, give this stuff a try.
    Yesterday I detailed Rockit-man's boat in the Blue water parking lot. It was 95 degrees in direct sunshine. The boat turned out stunning. Rockit-man's mechanic (Dennis) mouth dropped, He said he has never seen such a shine from a spray wax.
    The spray wax isn't even the heavy duty wax. Waxing Frenzy! is the heavy duty wax. Shark Tower is even stronger and will cut rust. It's amazing.
    Visit my web site to learn more, I'm able to take credit cards for everyones convenience.
    I had never used a product that came anywhere close to this!
    Here is the link
    Waxing Frenzy (http://www.attn-to-detail.com)
    Sorry about the spam, but I wanted to get the word out.
    :Web site now accepts credit cards!
    John
    Attention to detail
    928-486-3832

Mr.Havasu
    Web site Now accepts credit cards!

RiverToysJas
    Your website, does it accept Credit Cards?
    RTJas

Mr.Havasu
    I Can't remember!

ZSARGO
    Originally posted by warlock25
    I Can't remember!
    STEVE AT SAVAGE SHOULD BE DONE WITH IT NEXT WEEK. I WILL GIVE YOU A BUZZ AND WE CAN PUT THE FRENZY TO THE NEW DAYTONA.

Mr.Havasu
    You are going to love it! Nothing like protecting a new boat.

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by ZSARGO
    STEVE AT SAVAGE SHOULD BE DONE WITH IT NEXT WEEK. I WILL GIVE YOU A BUZZ AND WE CAN PUT THE FRENZY TO THE NEW DAYTONA.
    less.......what are you doing already to the new daytona? Are you going to the BBSP?

Rock-it man
    Whatever he used to get those havasu waterspots off my boat sure worked as last time I used distiled vinager ,so John I want some of that stuff when im down for the heatwave
    ROCKIT MAN

Mr.Havasu
    I'm trying to set up a booth there. Hopefully if I get the final o.k., I'll be able to buy in bulk, and offer it at a discount to the participants, saving shipping and handling as well.
    I'm really excited about this product. Not only is it making my job easier and faster, but I have an opportunity to offer it to my customers to keep their boats nice and make a little additional income.
    See you at the Heat Wave Wayne!

john where is your shop. i would like to try
    some of your wax can i can i get it at your
    detail shop. thanks hallett/schiada

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast