Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention to Detail's new business Venture

Mr.Havasu
    I just wanted to let everyone know I have found an exciting new detailing product line! I will be using it exclusivly on all my customers boats and cars etc.
    I have been in the process of becoming an Independent dealer for this product line and setting up a web site. I'll still be detailing but I'll be able to offer my customers an outstanding product that they can use in between details to keep that just detailed looked.
    For those of you who like to do the work on your own boat or are too far for us to service you, give this stuff a try.
    Yesterday I detailed Rockit-man's boat in the Blue water parking lot. It was 95 degrees in direct sunshine. The boat turned out stunning. Rockit-man's mechanic (Dennis) mouth dropped, He said he has never seen such a shine from a spray wax.
    The spray wax isn't even the heavy duty wax. Waxing Frenzy! is the heavy duty wax. Shark Tower is even stronger and will cut rust. It's amazing.
    Visit my web site to learn more, I am able to take credit cards on my secure web site for everyones convenience!
    I had never used a product that came anywhere close to this!
    Here is the link
    Waxing Frenzy (http://www.attn-to-detail.com)
    Sorry about the spam, but I wanted to get the word out.
    Web site now excepts credit cards!
    John
    Attention to detail
    928-486-3832

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well I know we will be buying the product. You said credit cards accepted tommorow. You have a sale from us. let us know when it is ready and we will shoot you a credit card. thanks for the info. and good luck on the new line. I have a big mouth so I will get the word out for you down this way.

Mr.Havasu
    Just wait till you use it!
    Thanks for the help getting the word out. We really do appreciate all our friends from the boards.
    You will be able to use your Credit cards directly from the secured web site.

fourspeednup
    I should get some and keep it in my backpack so I can clean up people's boats in exchange for rides
    ---four(((really has to fix his ride soon)))speed

Mr.Havasu
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    I should get some and keep it in my backpack so I can clean up people's boats in exchange for rides
    LOL! My ride needs a little repair as well, nothing serious this year at least.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by warlock25
    Just wait till you use it!
    Thanks for the help getting the word out. We really do appreciate all our friends from the boards.
    You will be able to use your Credit cards directly from the secured web site.
    you got it babe. no problem. anytime. we know alot of people that will use it. they don't post on the boards but they do have cars and boats. so be prepared for the orders.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    if you buy this wonderful product from these great people then you can have a ride in our boat. that is a guerantee.

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by warlock25
    LOL! My ride needs a little repair as well, nothing serious this year at least.
    I remember in your anti lake lice thread you said your boat broke?
    What was the prob, sounds minor

Mr.Havasu
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    if you buy this wonderful product from these great people then you can have a ride in our boat. that is a guerantee.
    You are soooo sweet, can we adopt you?

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    Scuse me while I whip this out!
    -the credit card I mean

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast