Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants the hook up?

Boozer
    It's the end of the month for me and I need to make some sales. Sure this is spam but its worthwhile spam.
    Due to it being the end of the month I'll hook up anyone on the ***boat forums or any friend of yours for that matter with a special deal.
    Sign up for T-Mobile today by calling me 303 875-0565 and I'll give you your second month of service for free. Wave Your activation and I'll even Give you Motorola V300 Camera flip phone for $50.
    I will cut you a deal on any phone we have right now including blackberries, treo's, and pocket pc's.
    heres the motorola http://www.t-mobile.com/images/produ...260/detail.jpg
    I can also pretty much garuntee ill beat any rate plan you have now from consumers to a large business noone is going to beat my rates.
    So dont be shy, call me and save some money.
    And as an FYI Wall street journal recently reported that T-Mobile has the best wireless network in Los Angeles metro area.

Mrs. Restless22
    Damn if I didnt just get into a year contract..you would have my business...

Boozer
    Originally posted by Mrs. Restless22
    Damn if I didnt just get into a year contract..you would have my business...
    check your pm's

Boozer
    So I just realized the battery on my blackberry died as i finished typing this thing. So... Leave me a voicemail and ill be chcking it constantly and calling you back from my landline.

Boozer
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Boozer, how can I get out of my 1 year contract with Nextel?? 2ndly do you guys have GPS navigation as an option? 3rd, can I keep my phone # and how much of a pain in the ass is it?
    RD
    Well you just break it. I can pretty much buy you out of it in a sense. GPS navigation isnt available yet but with what I'll save you in 2 months you could buy a nice stand alone GPS.
    Porting your number is easy.

Boozer
    If you dont want to call me long distance pm me with your number it may take me a few to get back to you because i have a few people already that i have to call but no worries ill call you asap.

NastyOne
    ****. I am looking to get a new phone too. AT&T though.

HCS
    My contracts almost up. Does T-mobil work up here? No Cal.
    Hows the coverage?

Boozer
    Yup coverage works awesome.
    NAstyone PM me your number and drop att youll save some serious cash.

PlyaPlya22
    sent you a PM boozer

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast