Thread: Chevy Avalanche Pricing?

Magnuman
    How much should I be paying for a new 2500 Chevy Avalanche with 4:10 gears?
    Are there any incentives available now?
    Thanks.

riverbound
    Contact Jay Photoglou @ camino real cehvrolet. He is also a board member (photoglou)

BowTie Rick
    I paid 29K for mine fully loaded. Its a 1500 w/out body hardware. I went in to get a 4 door Silverado but they only had 4 doors in an HD at the time. The 6.0L felt underpowered on the HD and the 8.1L likes gas as much as my jet boat 40K + for a diesel? No way, it would take 10 years of gas savings to break even. I was not interested in the Avy at all but they let me try it for the 24 hr test drive. I was in love within minutes. I got KMC wheels for it, billet grill & bow tie, Magnaflow cat-back, chip, & K&N intake and could not be any more satisfied.

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by Magnuman
    How much should I be paying for a new 2500 Chevy Avalanche with 4:10 gears?
    Are there any incentives available now?
    Thanks.
    Go to www.carsdirect.com build your truck. The numbers are dead-on. You will know the rebate, invoice, and how much over or under you will be paying. You can either buy from them (which is a no haggle easy type deal) or if you know anybody in the business go to them with the numbers for a Fleet deal.
    OL

Garrddogg
    Originally posted by Old Lavey
    Go to www.carsdirect.com build your truck. The numbers are dead-on. You will know the rebate, invoice, and how much over or under you will be paying. You can either buy from them (which is a no haggle easy type deal) or if you know anybody in the business go to them with the numbers for a Fleet deal.
    OL
    Yea what lavey said..
    I bought my borb from carsdirect.com and I saved about 12,000

Garrddogg
    oops "Burb"

nodigg
    Check out Power Chevrolet in Irvine. I paid.......?23k and change for a z66 with a ton of goodies. they advertise the reduction in the newspaper and it is for real. Look in the Register this evening or tommorrow, you won't believe how they do it. Too easy and hassle free.

shaffewm
    Originally posted by riverbound
    Contact Jay Photoglou @ camino real cehvrolet. He is also a board member (photoglou) I'll second that...