Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: our 29' gettin taped.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we went out to DCB friday and we for the first time watched our boat being taped.
    thought I would share. we didn't see the other being taped and it is excitting for us.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...at_004-med.jpg

Kachina26
    I love that kind of stuff, keep us posted!

amw
    hey that looks good i think im right behind you guys they said there was one 29 in front of us that must be you, lucky, are you excited and did you see a f 26 being taped off

CEO
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    I love that kind of stuff, keep us posted! \
    Me too, You need to give the weekly pic, by pic replay for all of us Mrs VEE.

Charley
    suuuuuuweeeet

Charley
    what colors??? scheme?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    hey guys thanks for the compliments this is what we are going with. keep in mind the colors are darker then they appear.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C-005F-med.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by amw
    hey that looks good i think im right behind you guys they said there was one 29 in front of us that must be you, lucky, are you excited and did you see a f 26 being taped off
    I think we must be ahead of you. we are suppose to take delivery at op6. they are trying anyway. I didn't see a 26' being taped but it could have been in the room next to ours. the door was shut. so it must be top secret.

Jrocket
    Thats awesome.It must be nice to get to order a new boat the exact way you want it.Im going to wait 1-2 years and then order a new F-29.At least thats my plans.Unless Daves personal boat comes up for sale next year,then I will have to rethink my plans!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Jrocket
    Thats awesome.It must be nice to get to order a new boat the exact way you want it.Im going to wait 1-2 years and then order a new F-29.At least thats my plans.Unless Daves personal boat comes up for sale next year,then I will have to rethink my plans!
    Jrocket. did you get my p.m?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast