Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: CFW this past Saturday

Flatbroke, get your ass out of bed & get with it!

SJ Valley Dave
    How many guys on the lake run port nozzles?? On the fuel boats you run nozzles in the hat, in the port (between blower and head) and down port nozzles pointing right under the intake valve. How is the driveability, anyone out there thats tried?

Her454
    From the Jet Section
    Originally posted by FlatBroke
    I was there saw a few v-drive boats and perfect conditions and nobody ran. When are you guys going to send a hot jet up there and shut those people down. See my post in the v-drive forum, story tells all.
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sangster
    So...... When are you going to have your 'Hoopty" up there & in the water.... I want to be there too.... We will have a boat ready in a few weeks to do some testing.... I'm sure we can play.....
    Originally posted by Her454
    Just curious as to why you have not answered this question that has been posted 3 times now......? To quote you
    "See V-Drive Thread".

cal***boat
    Well what happened, got there about 4:00 and saw absolutely nothing, saw 3 hydros (Alky Express and a couple of others) wasn't real impressed with any of them, not a port nozzle in the house. The water was like a sheet of glass, no wind and no jet boats disturbing the cove and no one was out there running, sad.
    not a port nozzle in the house.
    Hell we run port nozzles, But we have never had the boat at CFW either.
    Someday soon we will be there with the hydro and look ya up FlatBroke
    Can you post a picture of your baot ?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ceman_boat.jpg

T-Bag
    Originally posted by SJ Valley Dave
    How many guys on the lake run port nozzles?? On the fuel boats you run nozzles in the hat, in the port (between blower and head) and down port nozzles pointing right under the intake valve. How is the driveability, anyone out there thats tried?
    I run ports and hat nozzles on gas, I don't know of the "driveability" end of it but sure is fast...If you run mechanical injection on the lake it isn't real "lakeable" either. We had some tuning issues and needed to add the port lines...

T-Bag
    Case in point
    When It is'nt the really busy season people usually show up and run in the morning and are gone by 2-3:00 in the afternoon. Sounds like you were just to slow getting there!!!! I showed up at 9 am and saw plenty of good passes through out the day.. The fastest pass I clocked was 129MPH not to shabby at the lake!!!!!

Boatmike
    Slick Rick James! I like your web page. ooooLd Schooool baby!

FlatBroke
    Originally posted by Her454
    From the Jet Section
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sangster
    So...... When are you going to have your 'Hoopty" up there & in the water.... I want to be there too.... We will have a boat ready in a few weeks to do some testing.... I'm sure we can play.....
    Like I said, "words", it is easy to sit behind a keyboard and post "I'll be there in a couple of weeks". Tell me you haven't heard that before, I know you've heard it many times over. Action is what I am talking about, no excuses, full passes. I have been watching and reading the boards for quite some time and it is one excuse after the next. I thought I would take a trip to the hot boat hang out and watch some action, but I was sorely disappointed.

129 doesnt sound all that slow to me. I havent seen anything quite that fast in some time out at the river or local lakes here in socal..
    Im just curious about this CFW place.How many flattys in the 8.50 to 10.00 range show up out there? Obviously not many jet guys are gonna be competitive with a 130 mph hydro, but it it would be fun to bring some of the bracket jets up to play.If its all fullrace hydros and such, that doesn't sound like my gig.
    Flat broke, this is pretty lame, you show up at 4 and expect to see guys making passes? Grab a clue.. Not everyone has the pocketbook for fuel and wear and tear on parts to make 1/4 mile passes ALL DAY LONG..

T-Bag
    There are quite a few flats that would fall in the 8:50-9:00 sec range. Some a little faster and some a little a little slower of course. The two big bashs are fathers day and new years day. Some of the Nor Cal boaters try to get out there on the first Sat of the mounth.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast