Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here today, gone to Maui

phebus
    We are going to Maui this February, and need suggestions on a place to stay. We haven't been in a few years, so I am looking for suggestions from those who have been there recently. Looking for nice accomodations, but can't go over the top.
    Thanks

Johnwithjm
    We are going to Maui this February, and need suggestions on a place to stay. We haven't been in a few years, so I am looking for suggestions from those who have been there recently. Looking for nice accomodations, but can't go over the top.
    Thanks
    I just got back from Maui on Friday and it was great. We stayed at the Sheriton it was very nice. Great beach good snorkeling and great food at the hotel.

INSman
    The Westin is very nice, although the Ritz and Grand Wailea are the sheat !!

Havasu Hangin'
    The Westin is very nice, although the Ritz and Grand Wailea are the sheat !!
    I stayed at the Ritz last time. Very nice if you like paying $8 for a glass of orange juice... :cry:

HYPNAUTIC
    we like to stay in Kaapalua. its north of lahina. you can either stay at the ritz $$$ or stay in a ocean view condo on the property. the condos have all the benefits and accomidations at the ritzs including room service, pool, spa etc... you can find the condos for rent from people selling their timeshare week. the ritz will also rent out the units they own.
    the ritz and the condos are seperated by 2 pga and wpga golf courses.
    kaapalua was rated as one of the top 10 beaches in the world for snorkeling.

ididdy
    We stayed at the The Fairmont Kea Lani Maui in February 05. Would go back there in a heart beat. Great service. Rooms are outstanding. Nice beach and pools. Didn't seem as crowded as some of the other resorts. Food was very good. The concierge hooked up us with agreat catamarn ride and snorkle trip.

RP1
    I've stayed at the Sheriton, Marriott, and a Marriott time-share and would recomend any of them.

AZKC
    Napili, walking (a little far but a nice walk) distance to Kapalua. All 2 story condos at each of the hotels. you can go very inexpensive with a garden unit away from the beach. Or step up to beach front for around 250-300 for a 1 bedroom. Napili Sunset gets my vote, have slummed it there a few times

riverracerx
    I got married three years ago at the Grand Waileia. It is the BEST place in Maui, bar none. But a bit spendy. But great pool for the kids and adults alike. Also has a swim up bar. But go next door to the mall to eat...it is cheaper. You can walk to Cheeseburgers in Paradise and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner there. It rocks. Feb is great too. Whale season. We saw hundreds from our 5th floor room and a great view of molokai.
    If you go often then don't do it. If you go rarely do the Grand. It is so unbelieveably beautiful and you wife will love you for it.
    Have fun!

eman1625
    We stayed at the westin. Great hotel and great beach. Lots of activities like parasailing,snorkleing and whalers village is very close by for shopping and food.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast