Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Fast !!!!! Cat Insurance

Bad Puddy Tat
    My boat is a 2001 HTM SS-24 Running a pro-charged 572 5lbs of boost on stage 3. Boat will
    do approximately 100-110 MPH. I was previosly carrying insurance thru Hanover. I was paying
    $1550 per year. I recently received a letter from them saying that they no longer insure high
    performance boats. My policy expires on the 15th of August.
    I have contacted Richard Senna multiple times in the last three weeks haven't been able to
    get a quote from him yet. I have received one quote for $3900 a year. Is this the best
    that I can Expect? I have to believe that I can do better than this. I won't be able to afford
    gas any more .
    There has been a lot of talk on the board about cat insurance a few months back. Any help or
    pointers that you guy's can give me will be appreciated.

FastCats
    Hey Puddy tat
    Call our office, we have a company that we send alot of our customers thru and the rates seem pretty good. Ask Kathie or Aimee and they should be able to help. I think that it is world wide Ins. and the guys name is greg, but I'm not sure.
    Scott
    American Offshore wink
    281-534-1904

Bad Puddy Tat
    Scott,
    Thanks I'll give your office a call in the morning. Are you guy's having the same issues with insurance in Texas? Or is this just a California issue?
    Bob

Bad Puddy Tat
    [ August 08, 2002, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Bad Puddy Tat ]

FastCats
    With the cat market growing, we're starting to see some of the more traditional companies get nervous. ( they really have no clue what they are insuring) There some aggressive companies coming along. Keep your head up, it will work out!
    Scott

FastCats
    How did you guys make out? Any Luck?

Bad Puddy Tat
    got a name of world wide insurance from your office still waiting to hear back from them. So far no luck with anything else.

Charley
    Alliance Marine Insurance in florida insured me...email me if you want more info

FastCats
    Hi puddy tat
    I'd call'em back, they usually have our new customers done in a matter of hours. But..., it never fails... every time I reccomend something or someone... well, you know the rest!
    Good luck to you, and I am interested of the outcome.
    Scott

rustyk
    Yep, me too i'm waiting on world wide for answer also for your office Scott. They sais they are the largest high perf. boat insurers in the world so,hope i get a good rate. Maybe they will call tomarrow. As soon as i get a quote i will sure put it here for everyone to see.
    thanks
    russ

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast