Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cheetah Boats

nodigg
    So...back to this Cheetah thing, BEST value on the market I say. But like Glen said, if you got the cash you don't need and want some name brand status or styles not offered by Bob..........go for the high priced brands. Some day I plan on it.........maybe???
    As for copying grafics, they ALL do it. Look around. If not the dealer then the guy placing the order. If you were first, what is there to be pissed about?? How many white chevy duramax diesels are there anyway?
    As for me, when Bob said what about those seven colors I include in the price, I said I want all seven and make 'em white.
    I don't want to look fast, I want to BE fast. (Still working on that)
    In the end buy what makes your boat float. You can have just as much fun on a Glastron as you can on a Howard, and maybe more cause you aint all twisted up about somebody touching your precious Eliminators gell coat and can party like a rock star instead.
    Just my predjudiced .02!

91nordic29
    i always said "just because you get seven - color gelcoat free, doesnt mean you have to use all seven colors".:yuk:

hot_diggity_dog
    Originally posted by shadow
    Keep in mind I'm not gonna sit here and bag on bob all day,I don't want this to turn into a pissin match.
    several others have copied it too and unless I start on them it's not fair to just bag on bob.so I'm gonna let it go here.

Glad to hear you wouldn't copy!As for not being the only red,white and blue boat out there,thats great it's an awsome theme,The thing that sets yours apart is that it's not an exact copy of someone elses.There can be alot of red,white and blue boats out there with thier own idea and not the same as the next.I'm not trying to patent purple and orange.Use purple and orange or any other color,just use your own ideas.
    I'm not flattered!
    When you step up and spend a grip of money on a boat it should say something about yourself and your ideas,not someone elses ideas.Simple minds don't flatter me.
    Let me ask you this,would you take the cover of hot boat mag down and say copy this for me?[QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]Oh Yeah, Did the customer also ask Bob to use it in his add also?
    How unoriginal can you get?
    Glad to see you let it go!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345