Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinkin of havin some fun with boat cops this weekend.

Drunk tank
    well if its a chick I'll probably get her number. Sure they like the whole respect "yes ma'am" stuff... but they really wanna be bent over and ridin like a dirty little ***** while ya pull her hair.

NastyOne
    Originally posted by H20 Party Starter
    Bring a rake, and push the cops' boat away when they get close
    ROTFLMAO!

OGShocker
    After they're done with you, you'll want a copy of YMCA for your new found friends

hoolign
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    Just remember when get pulled over, make sure the officer knows you're in control of the conversation. Let him know that you pay his salary too. If it's a chick cop, call her sir, it showes respect.
    Just trying to help.
    RTJas
    Yeah yeah ..they'll like that one

GrapeApe
    I guess we know where the name "Drunk Tank" comes from.. Tell us some good stories... There must be a few..

*** Grape Ape ***

NorCalCat
    Originally posted by Drunk tank
    Since I'll probably get pulled over (have had that happen plenty of times). I'm gonna take a stereo with me, put on a vato bandana and play NWA - **** the police. Should lead to something interesting
    I thought you planning on getting laid by your Auto Parts Girl this weekend?

PlyaPlya22
    I tried that once and it was like the 4th of July. He looked at me like I had a crown on my head. I told him my name ain't Rodney. :eek!:

Chase
    Originally posted by NorCalCat
    I was thinking the same........or is she all out of synthetic lube this weekend????

LakesOnly
    Be sure to have somebody videotaping the incident from onshore or in an nearby boat.
    LO

Drunk tank
    Originally posted by NorCalCat
    I'll try, but I'm not going to put any effort into it... seems to be the key to success now days. Criminal records... chicks dig em! As one of the girls I used to get it on with said, "I always knew I would end up in the back of a cop car with you" (while sitting in the back of a cop car with her)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast