Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canopys on boats?

ADDICTED
    Do you guys think that since every manufacture is offering canopys that it is getting played out like spinners. I personally think they look better with out. I'm sure if I was back east driving the boat in the snow then I might want them but canopys on a V I dont think looks very well.
    What do you guy's think?

NastyOne
    I think they look look cool as hell and you shouldnt be on the lake if you dont have them

ADDICTED
    I think that the canopys sit to high on the deck and they look like frog eyes. Do you think they should have to styles. The traditioinal fighter jet canopys and then a low pro style. maybe only slightly higher then a regular wind sheild but raps around like a canopy.

welk2party
    I like them both. Was not a fan of the canopies but they have grown on me.

AdrenelineOD
    We had a Can of pies last night. I thought they where great.

Havasu Hangin'
    If you have ever been in a canopy boat at high speeds for any length of time...you'll never go back.

jbtrailerjim
    I don't really care for them. Kinda reminds of bug deflector's. But I know they do serve a good purpose with high speed boat's and in colder climates.

Mandelon
    Can of Peas?
    I think they are cool if your boat does 80 mph plus. Otherwise that's silly.

HavasuDreamin'
    When they first came out, I didn't like them. But now I think they look really cool!

dimarcobros
    If I had a boat that had canopys on it I would not complain. Since I can't afford a boat with them on I will settle for the wind burn.
    DMB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast