Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TEST RIDES on HTM's SC-277 deck boat 4-23 & 24

JLaughreySS24
    Hey Roy and Dorian, Hope to see you guys up there this weekend!! Julie and I and the gang are actually going up tomorrow and will be there this weekend. We need to hook up. Very excited to check it out and go for a ride. Miss you guys and still love my SS24. When are you going to make a top cap for the new 28 footer? Nice to see you guys back on the boards!!
    Gone2river, All you need to bring is an anchor and some chain to rap around your neck, then you can go for a little ride out to the deepest part of the lake!!!
    Oh, im sorry, I guess that was uncalled for as well!!!
    New name....Gone2bottomofriver!!!!!!!!

Mike67rs
    Originally posted by Risky Business
    Just curious....what was "rough" on the boat. I took a quick glance at the show and didn't notice anything rough.
    Some of the interior was not quite done, unfinished seats, storage compartments etc. The representative told us they were still in the process of completing these areas. Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing the boat. I liked the layout and the price seemed reasonable. Mike

Charley
    wow.... that was harsh! .... HTM not only still exists but they are tooling new boats! big thumbs up for Leah for continuing the dream through unbelievable adversity!

Risky Business
    Originally posted by Mike67rs
    Some of the interior was not quite done, unfinished seats, storage compartments etc. The representative told us they were still in the process of completing these areas. Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing the boat. I liked the layout and the price seemed reasonable. Mike
    Mike: I Didn't think you were bashing it. Just wanted to get some additional info on it. I think I remember Hot Boat saying that they finished it "at the show". So that would explain a lot.

TIM BYRNE
    YOU FOLKS HANDED OUT A VERY NICE ASS KICKING.....CONGRATS: GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTM4ME
    I purchased a HTM SR 24 about a year ago and it is put toghter very well. Rides very good only 1 small problem it will only go about 65 with a 500HP and HTM says sorry so yes i will give them credit for a nice boat but 80k does not get u any customer service from them.

LAVEYSABRE575
    htm4me im curious please dont take this wrong, is this your first cat? 65 with a 500 sounds light are trimmed up ? you should be close to 80 or at 80 plus what size prop im guessing your running a 26 please give us some details regarding rpm and prop size etc. ive owned an ss24 same bottom a bit lighter non the less a really fast bottom....derek

HTM4ME
    This is not the first cat i have owned i also have a 98 28 Daytona with a 540 and a 1071 sittin on top of it. I went with a HTM because the wife loves them and wanted some space for the kid to hide out watch a movie and room for us to sleep. As for the props i have ran a 22 all the way to a 26 gets no faster than about 64 65. What did u have in your SS 24?

TIM BYRNE
    I HAVE A OPEN BOW SS24.........GPS TWO PEOPLE 1/2 TANK WITH A 502 MAG EFI HIT REB LIMITOR AT 71 MPH......GREAT THUR MID RANGE AND COMES ON LINE LIKE A CHAMP WITH A 24 OR 26...THAT WAS A WHILE AGO....WITH A PRO CHARGER AND A 30 IT DID 90.....THAT HP 500 SHOULD DO ALOT BETTER THAN 65. FULL OF GAS , LOTS OF PEOPLE AND 115 IN THE SHADE WILL SLOW YOU DOWN!!!!!! HOW LONG YOU HAD YOUR BOAT?

LAVEYSABRE575
    HTM4ME i had 572 n/a 750 hp, but when i bought it, it had a 496ho in it spinning a 26 lab it did 78 gps thats why i was curious about the 65 you said...derek

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast