Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Branson's Resort in Parker

Waldo
    Anyone own or used to own a mobile at Bransons Motel & Resort in Parker???
    Just wondering what they have sold for recently and also the pros and cons of owning at Bransons.
    I know there is no beach but La Paz is right next door for daytime beaching if necessary.
    Any thoughts are appreciated.

i have many times nice place the lady that owns it is pretty strict but if your not jacking around its not a problem.riverliver has a trailer in there.dock are a little funky to tie your boat off to.

Don't walk away from Bransons, RUN!!!
    Jeannie Branson is the meanest kermugeony old bag of shit you could ever find and she will drain of your money, patience, nerves and senses. I owned a a trailer there a few years ago (B-34). Her scam is this. If you are renting your place out to the snowbirds, you must have cable. You pay your cable bill directly to her. She on the other hand has spliced the cable from the place next door and is charging you. You will pay up the ass for everything (monthly dues etc.) and you will be nickel and dimed to death for miscellaneous BS. Go watch Seinfeld (Soup Nazi episode). Jeannie makes him look like Bob the Enzyte guy.

Waldo
    Guru, I really appreciate your input. What if you have satelite??? Does she run the same dealio?
    Do you have any examples of her "nickel and dime" stuff?
    From what I hear, the current lease has only increased once in 6 years (only $15/mo).
    I know they are pretty strict about things but that's okay with me, we are pretty mellow and very family oriented.
    I'm really trying to get as much info here as possible before we make any decisions.

what exactly are you trying to do waldo?i didnt want to say it but she is a tight wad b--ch.are you looking to buy or rent for a weekend?

Waldo
    We are thinking about buying something in Parker. We know someone that has a place there and they have been pretty happy with theirs. I know you don't own the land at Bransons but it's pretty close to the water, it's not indian land, and the cost seems reasonable for a first river home. We want as much info as possible before any decisions are made.

we pretty much checked everything out when we bought,we got lucky and got a place at river annex which is just up from road runner with its own beach very nice place,but i see they sold a spot there for 110k so even its gotten a little pricey but way better than bransons plus you own the land.tough call how much do you want to spend.

Waldo
    Does your place have it's own beach or does the complex have a beach? Either way sounds nice. Just thinking 110K for one with its own beach seems mighty low...Or is 110K for the lot only???
    I love that house just up river from Roadrunner with the HUGE private beach and palm trees.
    How far up from there are you?
    Don't know how much we want to spend yet as we are just testing the waters right now.
    110K for a home with beach access doesn't sound too bad. Do your places have garages??

uclahater
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    Don't walk away from Bransons, RUN!!!
    Jeannie Branson is the meanest kermugeony old bag of shit you could ever find and she will drain of your money, patience, nerves and senses. I owned a a trailer there a few years ago (B-34). Her scam is this. If you are renting your place out to the snowbirds, you must have cable. You pay your cable bill directly to her. She on the other hand has spliced the cable from the place next door and is charging you. You will pay up the ass for everything (monthly dues etc.) and you will be nickel and dimed to death for miscellaneous BS. Go watch Seinfeld (Soup Nazi episode). Jeannie makes him look like Bob the Enzyte guy.
    Wow Guru tell us how you feel about the Bitch I think Im rubbing off on you with your post

that didnt come out right we sold ours last july and bought a place just below fire station next to miraleste 11 trailers own beach and dock pretty happy with it.we loved river annex but the docks were a little small for our boat.almost built a house there but fouind something we fell in love with.110k was with an old junky trailer.i seen something in marina manor where the market is for 120 or so good deal.well no such thing as a good deal in parker right.do you have to be on the az side?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast