Thread: Who's the "Jay" of Range Rovers ?

THATJEFFGUY
    OK, so who's the "Jay Photoglou" for Range Rover ?? PM me if you have a hookup on these things.

Riverkid
    Hope you have lots of "extra" funds for maintenance. My friend's ran a $1K habit every two months after 30K miles... His wife was driving it 60 miles daily round trip to work...

THATJEFFGUY
    Hope you have lots of "extra" funds for maintenance. My friend's ran a $1K habit every two months after 30K miles... His wife was driving it 60 miles daily round trip to work...
    Damn are they really that bad ??

ROZ
    Funny he says that.. I saw 2 Range Rovers being flatbedded off 2 different freeways today.. Oh, an my cousin hates hers .. Looks pimp, but it's in the shop quite a bit...
    wouldn't think they'd be bad since you see them in a lot of rallys and being used as excursion/safari vehicles
    :220v:

OutCole'd
    When I was a tech for Lexus we would get them traded in once in a while. The only way to stop them from leaking oil was to stop putting oil in them, it took just a few weeks and no more oil leaks, no more either though......

dicudmore
    YES they are that bad...
    mechanically probably the WORST new car on the road...

dicudmore
    When I was a tech for Lexus we would get them traded in once in a while. The only way to stop them from leaking oil was to stop putting oil in them, it took just a few weeks and no more oil leaks, no more either though......
    the funny thing is...he is dead serious...we have noticed the exact same phenomenon

LHC30Victory
    Contact Jeff Sukay at Kirby in Ventura. He is a fellow boater through SCOPE and will be honest w/you. He also does Jaguar.....