Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear John Letter

Dr. Eagle
    Humor in the face of defeat.
    A Marine was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she explained that she had slept with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up with him. AND, she wanted pictures of herself back.
    So the Marine did what any squared-away Marine would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find............................
    He then mailed about 25 pictures of women (with clothes and without) to his girlfriend with the following note: "I don't remember which one you are. Please remove your picture and send the rest back."

1stepcloser
    I have a similar version....
    Best Dear John Letter Ever
    A Marine stationed in Iraq recently received a "Dear John" letter
    from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:
    Dear Ricky,
    I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great.
    I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you've been gone,
    And it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.
    Love, Becky
    The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow Marines for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 57 photos in that envelope....along with this note:
    Dear Becky,
    I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who you are. Please take your
    picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.
    Take Care, Ricky

Cole Sanger
    I remember that episode of MASH.

UtlGoa
    LOL, That reminds me of a guy when I was in Korea that got a Dear John video from his girlfriend. In the video she was screwing this guy. She looked straight at the camera and told the guy not to bother coming home. A couple weeks later he blew his brains out. Friggen women are brutal.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Originally posted by UtlGoa
    LOL, That reminds me of a guy when I was in Korea that got a Dear John video from his girlfriend. In the video she was screwing this guy. She looked straight at the camera and told the guy not to bother coming home. A couple weeks later he blew his brains out. Friggen women are brutal.
    That just sucks! Eff'n hooker!

MsDrmr
    hey now,,,were not hookers unless were getin paid for the services.

Dr. Eagle
    I was worried about for my sons sake when he was in Korea, so I shipped his GF over there and they had such a good time she was expecting when she got back.
    Soon to be married with my darling granddaughter... so that was all my fault.

MsDrmr
    so are you saying you did the right thing, or the crazy thing

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    so are you saying you did the right thing, or the crazy thing
    Definitely the right thing.........IMO.... maybe not her mom and dad's ..........:devil:

MsDrmr
    she came back expecting,,,,has she delivered yet then or is the baby still on the way? I am pleased for your son, sounds like time together to bond was what that relationship was looking for. Hope you love your new daughter-in-law and hope the son does too....otherwise, it is always gonna be your fault (an attempt at huor)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast