Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear John Letter

Debbolas
    Thank you ..... ment
    lol/jk

Cas
    friggin dating manners are history once there's a ring on the finger......

Boozer
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    now now now of course we change, we start out not being so great
    Then you get your name on the bank account a baby in oven and a rock on the finger and GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY WATCH OUT!
    Not all women are bad. In fact a lot of women are really faithful and loyal but most of them are waiting for their husbands to get released from prison so the can come home until they violate their parole again.
    Anyone else noticed how ghetto gangster bitches are so loyal to there men who give them nothing but 40's babies and food stamps but the women you seem tof ind attracted to guys with money and half a brain are all user bitches. WTF.
    BTW
    Dr. Eagle that was an amazing thing you did for your son and your daughter in law or soon to be. Not to many dads would do that and I'm sure it's something your son will be grateful for for the rest of his life. Not to many kids are fortunate enough to have a dad who would think to do something as amazing as that. I'd give you a pat on the shoulder for doing it but I'm not there so give yourself one. If we ever meet in person the beers are on me. If your sons back by then his beers are on me too because the kid has put his life and freedom on the line to deffend our country so beers are more then owed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123