Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Update photos of the 19 CP

MudPumper
    Hey Easter Bunny, you ****ing dick!!!! This past Easter you didn't bring shit to my house, no Easter Basket, No Jelly Bellys, no Peeps, no Cadburry Eggs. Whats the ****ing deal. I was good all year. Santa hooked me up fat this year but you......Well......You Suck!!!!

The Easter Bunny
    Cyclone, I don't think you should come at me with the gay marks buddy. With all that talk about you and your boy spooning in that shit box you call a home at the river. Stay black
    Wrightnow, Don't worry santa has a 12 guage. We will be there look for a flat called basket case.
    Mudpumper sorry guy, you know how it is when you are trying to get the boat together. I only have to work one day and I ****ed it up.

MudPumper
    Well, if your going to be at the FC event then we'll just have to have a few beers together,shoot the shit and call it even!!!

cyclone
    Originally posted by The Easter Bunny
    Cyclone, I don't think you should come at me with the gay marks buddy. With all that talk about you and your boy spooning in that shit box you call a home at the river. Stay black
    Wrightnow, Don't worry santa has a 12 guage. We will be there look for a flat called basket case.
    Mudpumper sorry guy, you know how it is when you are trying to get the boat together. I only have to work one day and I ****ed it up.
    aww whats the matter poor little bunny wabbit? did someone crap on your carrots?
    a wise man once said, "settle down beavis!"

Blown 472
    Hey Easter Bunny keep in mind they only want to race for an 1/8 mile.
    Cept Cyclone, at least he had stones enough to take it to the strip.

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    Hey Easter Bunny keep in mind they only want to race for an 1/8 mile.
    D
    HEY!!!! What the hell kinda comment is that! I am totally offended you backwoods f#@knut! On the other hand you might be "politically" correct... :frown: This bunny fella...well he must be dilusional or something??? Why would anybody want to pull a blown flat down from the north pole while spooning man ranch on santa just to race some river jets in the hot ass desert near bum****egypt? Blown is that you under that silly fury outfit???

Blown 472
    Originally posted by MAXIMUS
    HEY!!!! What the hell kinda comment is that! I am totally offended you backwoods f#@knut! On the other hand you might be "politically" correct... :frown: This bunny fella...well he must be dilusional or something??? Why would anybody want to pull a blown flat down from the north pole while spooning man ranch on santa just to race some river jets in the hot ass desert near bum****egypt? Blown is that you under that silly fury outfit???
    Hey, I have all my teeths thanks. Not me, it is the easter bunny.

The Easter Bunny
    Its me....The bunny

sprint616
    bunny you suck ass

Petrofied
    I 'll put funny money on the bunny because bunny's screw like rabbits, Well they are rabbits. I don't know about the whole up north homo thing Please explain.... Is SANTA A HOMO!!! Is the easter bunny funny! Sounds like the boat GODS have gone krazy....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast