Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Bling Bling

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    It was last summer, they complained about all the boats parked everywere. So next time don't bring your boat, Its a nusance...
    Do I need to hit you over the head or something. Hello, They are getting complaints the last couple of weeks according to the office. Hello again, It us, not our boats. Wait till this weekend. Where all OUT!!!!
    I need a drink!!!!!!

alfonzo
    I realize that. All'z I'm say'n is they complained last summer aswell, I'm sure it goes down in the book as just a complaint, whatever it maybe there all marks against us. I'll help out by going to bed early and keeping the noise level to a minimum..AAAALLLLLLLrighty then..........!

alfonzo
    Here's an idea. Lets move the party over to Deano neck of the woods...wadda ya say Deano. it'll only be about 20 of us W/g-carts. BTW you gotta striper pole??cause we need one if you could have that ready when we get to your place on Friday night.Say around whenever we get there..?

Three Days Only
    No way Alf, bullshit, your helping out by partyin like a muther f'er and helping all of us, we all cant be OUT at the same time. You dont want me to tackle you again with my fat ass do yah!!!!! Alllrighttty Theeennn!!!!! Stick to the program sucker

Three Days Only
    I hear Faulk already threw the stud finder in the back of his truck. At least he will only tear up drywall. He'll leave the studs for you and me........... What a DD (Dumb Dick)
    Where is old Bling Bling, beaten up the neighbor on the corner, or is he chasing people around the neighborhood with a gun again.

alfonzo
    I'm a good boy, I don't get into trouble..Its just not me.

pussy cat
    Hey! where we goin when we get kicked out of Crazy Horse? I know lets pull our cash together and buy the fukin trailor park at topock! We'll call it The wrong side of the tracks! Priceless!!

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by pussy cat
    Hey! where we goin when we get kicked out of Crazy Horse? I know lets pull our cash together and buy the fukin trailor park at topock! We'll call it The wrong side of the tracks! Priceless!!
    Then we can offically be Trailer Trash Shit Pigs (TTSP)!!!!
    Bitchin!!!!

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    Do I need to hit you over the head or something. Hello, They are getting complaints the last couple of weeks according to the office. Hello again, It us, not our boats. Wait till this weekend. Where all OUT!!!!
    I need a drink!!!!!! Hey really, I talk to Tammi today, she did say they got a few complaints last time we were out. Get this, it came from someone in C row. Wait till this weekend. Screw C row.

alfonzo
    Isn't that the row nobling is in?? He gotta straiten those fkrs out!! winny little bitches!!!That's what they make retirement homes for..