Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasant

91nordic29
    saturday, 5/1?

91nordic29
    20 peeks and no one wants to go?

Big Warlock
    Absolutely!! We'll be there! Not sure who will be with us, but the boat is going for sure! Looking forward to it!

91nordic29
    what color (s) is you boat?

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by 91nordic29
    20 peeks and no one wants to go?
    Hey Cindy, I want to go BADDDDD. But unfortunately still working on mine to get it going. Should be ready in a couple of weeks.
    Rod

Jordy
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    Hey Cindy, I want to go BADDDDD. But unfortunately still working on mine to get it going. Should be ready in a couple of weeks.
    Rod
    You still need headers?

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    You still need headers?
    Jordy, I thought you forgot about me. Ya, that set of Chromies would be really nice about now, but the B reak O out A nother T housand is trying to break me. Would you consider a long term payment plan
    Rod

Jordy
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    Jordy, I thought you forgot about me. Ya, that set of Chromies would be really nice about now, but the B reak O out A nother T housand is trying to break me. Would you consider a long term payment plan
    Rod
    I just dropped $1700 yesterday on my new broken boat. V-drives are fun. They're here and I don't have any plans of them going anywhere else. Just need a while to get my head above water with work and we'll hook it up.

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    I just dropped $1700 yesterday on my new broken boat. V-drives are fun. They're here and I don't have any plans of them going anywhere else. Just need a while to get my head above water with work and we'll hook it up.
    Damn man, sorry to hear you are still having problems. I got my old ones sand blasted and painted for now. They don't look half bad being black on a black boat, but nuthin beats shiny chrome ones.
    Rod

carreraelite
    No can do. We're having Chelseys' 11th B-Day party here that afternoon. I think I'd rather be at the lake though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast