Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB customer service

OutCole'd
    Glad they are taking care of you.

Three Days Only
    Me too! Thats cool Toby, it gets real expensive having to replace anything on a boat. Merc pulls it off and makes DCB another happy customer.
    Jeff

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Budget Baller
    Hey Tob,
    What happened to you? I had your bed all laid out, the garage space all cleared for your boat, beer at the perfect temp, and cocktails in reserve.
    I guess we will hook up next time.
    I was looking for ya out there Rich. But I couldn't see anything with all the spray coming over the front, and pounding the crap outa myself( we were behind Roz Sat morning and didnt even know it untill I spoke to him today). I'm thinking a MACH22 wasn't designed for Havasu
    I do have your red DCB window sticker though Rich, thank you for the very generous offer, But I didnt want to impose tagging a buddy along and everything.

roln 20s
    Tob- Thats great news. Glad DCB stepped up and let Merc know what was up. Thats a way to keep happy customers. Nice talking with you and Dave at the sandbar- look forward to meeting up with u guys again--most likely not with the Malibu though--definately time for a new boat
    Roln 20s

fourspeednup
    Good to hear tobtek, me and roln were talking about your dilemna on the drive home and how much it sucked:frown:
    Cool that they hooked you up like that when they could have easily told you to pound sand

El Chingon
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    ( we were behind Roz Sat morning and didnt even know it untill I spoke to him today)
    Hey if i'm not mistaken, I think Roz was right behind me.

ROZ
    Originally posted by El Chingon
    Hey if i'm not mistaken, I think Roz was right behind me.
    Actually we were in front of you...In the openbow

mbrown2
    Now if we could just get Merc to stand behind 6 month old labbed potato chip props that throw blades...
    Glad to hear DCB stepped up....

Charley
    Toby!!1rst-ly Sorry you couldn't get that ride Sat....Maybe next time eh???
    2nd.... congrads on the support... even if Dave is a little more expensive (thats still a debate) this situation shows what people might be paying a little bit more for : Stellar Service. Earlier that day I actually mentioned to Dave that it was pretty cool that I had seen like 10 DCB hats roaming around the sandbar, and that he must take some pride in that alone... Good Job Toby, sorry about the foul luck, but at least there is a happy ending!

FastTimmy
    Hey toby,
    Glad it worked out for you.
    Also I'm sorry I couldn't make it for dinner I was just to tired. Do you plan to come back to havasu any time soon?
    Timmy

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast