Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NASCAR Who is going?

Debbolas
    Sorry we didn't find you all this weekend. I couldn't access the ***boat forum to get your cell numbers. I had my ***boat magazines in the window of my motor home, along with my (almost lifesize) cardboard cutout of Jeff.
    We saw a lot of dogs this year. Didn't know people brought their dogs to the races. Got there in the motorhome really early and still didn't get a place by the grass.
    It was fun, had some militant chicks (?) pull up next to us in their gray mustang and proceed to take down the license plate of the motorhome. She said it was in case her car got hit, it would be our fault. OK,
    Lots of drunks, why is it, when men have a 12 pack or two, they think they are suddenly completely irrestible? Yes, I must have you now, you drunk, stinky man that I don't know!!! Does that ever work for them? Just a wondering.....
    (funny)

oh, yeah, and Jeff Won!!!!!

(I must point out that I am the ONLY person in our group that likes Jeff, so please don't judge AHHELL and Mr Scream by my Nascar prefrences.....)

OGShocker
    Originally posted by Debbolas
    Lots of drunks, why is it, when men have a 12 pack or two, they think they are suddenly completely irrestible? Yes, I must have you now, you drunk, stinky man that I don't know!!! Does that ever work for them? Just a wondering.....
    Oh, so we did meet!

Debbolas
    LMAO!!
    maybe, I was wearing a yellow racegirl tank top.....
    LOL

OGShocker
    LMAO!!
    maybe, I was wearing a yellow racegirl tank top.....
    LOL
    Thank God! I thought for a minute I was flirting with someone wear a faggoty rainbow jacket. Nice to hear I was just drunk not in a coma.

Debbolas
    Ya know...........his fans aren't the "best looking" at the track. Why do they have to wear his stuff head to toe?
    ick:yuk:

RacerX
    Ya know...........his fans aren't the "best looking" at the track. Why do they have to wear his stuff head to toe?
    ick:yuk:
    You're kidding right? I'm a Roush Fan but JR has the best looking fans from a male looking at female standpoint. Gordon has a ton fans but he has the most "kid" fans who only like a winner, he has more "bandwagon" fans that only like him because he wins, he has the most female fans who don't have a clue what's going on at the track and he absolutely has more GAY MALE fans than **ALL THE OTHER DRIVERS COMBINED**!!!!

Debbolas
    Originally posted by RacerX
    You're kidding right? I'm a Roush Fan but JR has the best looking fans from a male looking at female standpoint. Gordon has a ton fans but he has the most "kid" fans who only like a winner, he has more "bandwagon" fans that only like him because he wins, he has the most female fans who don't have a clue what's going on at the track and he absolutely has more GAY MALE fans than **ALL THE OTHER DRIVERS COMBINED**!!!!

yeah!
    why like someone because they win all the time....man I hate that! LOL
    (p.s. I am a Jeff Gordon fan, have been for many years, but I think the folks that dress up "head to toe" in "Rainbow Warrior" stuff just look silly,)
    we need a sarcastic smilie face please!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123