Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to Vent!!!!

Nubbs
    Some of you may have gathered from some previous posts of mine that I supervise a group of 4 low skilled hourly workers. Well they're pissing me off again. Last week, one complained because she felt she was doing more work than the team "leader". Monday, one complained because one was talking about somebody at break. This morning, the other department came in an hour early. Well, two of my workers were mad because they didn't get to come in early for overtime. Even though we don't really have 8 hours of work for them as it is. They work at one constant speed, f$cking Slow and I really don't crack the whip on them. Yet, they think they're being treated as slaves and always bitch and complain.
    Ok, I'm gonna count to 10 now and be happy again.
    Thanks for letting me vent.
    Nubbs

Blown 472
    Get a caddle prod, and when they bitch zing em in the tits.

carreraelite
    Crack the whip!! Make them get everthing done as fast as possable,then send them home. After a couple of days,maybe they will get the message.

Pesky Varmint
    Sounds like they're white people.
    You'll get much better work from hispanics or blacks
    and a lot less complaining.
    Don't flame me, I'm a middle class white myself and
    pretty much embarrassed by the youth of my class.
    I think the military got all the good ones.
    Pesky Varmint

Stupid Fast
    Try it with 25 winey asses. Sometimes I feel more like an ADULT CHILD CARE PROVIDER than a BOSS......I feel your pain!!!!

JetBoatRich
    It can be very difficult to keep people on track.
    I have a few supervisors with several sub-contractors under them. With all the them together, that is a lot of wine. Just need some cheese to go with the wine

Infomaniac
    Easy Nubbs.
    1. Make the female complainer the "leader" for a few days and hold her accountable.
    2. Next time someone else complains about another. Stop them immediately before they can finish, go get the person they are complaining about, have them finish the complaint in front of the other. In the USA you have the right to face your accuser.
    3. Explain that you cannot control what the other team is doing. Invite them to try and move to the other team if that is what will make them happy.

AdrenelineOD
    Bunch of workers that where never told to do anything there whole life. Just lay into the pussies that never found out what making money and working mean. They desurve no prais when they do good. They get paid without being bitched at. Thats prais enough!!
    WHAT THE F$CK ARE YOU PAID FOR??(you say)

AdrenelineOD
    Originally posted by superdave013
    Now that's funny! I'll give you the hispanic part but the other is a crack up.
    Sounds to me like Nubbs needs to shit can one of them.
    This is starting to get wierd, lets leave the facts on the real sandbar.

v-drive
    I made the comment to you in your last vent to fire the best one and say that because work is slow there could be more. This is about getting the job done and it doesn't sound like they are.
    I have about an 75% vietnamese work force now and I really have no more complaints..... v-drive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast