Thread: Superchiller for sale

superdave013
    Selling the superchiller that was on my flat. Was under my 8-71 but can be opend up to fit a 14-71 no problem. Has -12 fittins on it. Have the s.s. studs and 12 point nuts too. In good shape. I'll post pics soon.
    $1,000

GofastRacer
    superdave013:
    Selling the superchiller that was on my flat. Was under my 8-71 but can be opend up to fit a 14-71 no problem. Has -12 fittins on it. Have the s.s. studs and 12 point nuts too. In good shape. I'll post pics soon.
    $1,000Hey Dave, give Snowboat a holler, he's been talking about getting one for quite some time, he might jump at it??...

superdave013
    GofastRacer:
    superdave013:
    $1,000Hey Dave, give Snowboat a holler, he's been talking about getting one for quite some time, he might jump at it??... OK, HEY SNOWBOAT, i'VE GOT A SUPERCHILLER FOR SALE!

DEL51
    SuperDave,Why are you selling it? are switching to another type?

superdave013
    DEL51:
    SuperDave,Why are you selling it? are switching to another type? Building a twin turbo engine and need the money.
    [ December 20, 2002, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

Snowboat
    Hey Dave; I was planning on a Kuhl intercooler/ manifold combination, with thermostat provision. Do you have an intake manifold to go with it? I've been shopping, but all I can find are race manifolds.

superdave013
    Snowboat:
    Hey Dave; I was planning on a Kuhl intercooler/ manifold combination, with thermostat provision. Do you have an intake manifold to go with it? I've been shopping, but all I can find are race manifolds. I'm hanging on to the manifold for now. It's for a tall deck anyway. But if you want or need I could make you a real slick remote t-stat base. I was going to do a few just to sell on e-bay anyway.
    I checked out that deal that Kuhl makes. It's pretty nice. The water makes a double pass through the core. i.e. in and outlets are on the same end.
    [ December 20, 2002, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

Robbie Racer
    Hey Dave, if you still have the Superchiller for sale, there is a guy (Wayne) that is looking for one over on www.dragboats.com. He posted in the classifieds-parts wanted section. He called me about mine but I had just sold it. Good luck, R/R