Thread: Absolute Speed and Marine

6 Dollar Boat
    I want to thank Aaron at Absolute Speed and Marine in Lake Havasu for taking care of my problem Sat.
    I needed a new distributor installed and timed, some wires broke inside the original distributor. I called the usual marine service shops in Havasu all week, but they were too busy. I stopped by Lakeland Marine about 7:30 Sat morning, they told me there was a "new shop around the corner and the guy knows his stuff".
    So I pull up to Absolute speed and Marine about 7:45, I talk to Aaron and he tells me to back it in I'll take care of it. So I leave the boat, and go to Crazy Horse to have breakfast with some friends. I head back to the shop about 10 and the boat is finished and ready for a beautiful day on the water.
    I found out that Aaron used to work for Savage and has started up his own shop. If anybody needs some service done to their boats I highly recomend Absolute Speed and Marine 928-855-2252.

CustomCruiser
    6$ - I'm glad your MSD problems have been resolved. Everyone loved your boat and had a great time. Thanks for offering the rides. Sunday was nice. We anchored in Copper Canyon and emptied our ice chests. Didn't leave C-Horse until 5:00 PM. I'm wiped out today...

BajaMike
    That's good info....do u know the address?

unleashed
    I've used Absolute Speed Marine on a couple of different occasions. Aaron is an absolute pleasure to work with and a stand up guy. If you have any problems with your boat no matter what it is I'd definitly reccomend him. Only problem now is the secret is out so hopefully he doesnt get to busy.
    Heres the address:
    1633 industrial blvd.
    Lake Havasu city, Az.
    928-855-2252
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

OutCole'd
    Aaron also took care of me when he was at Savage. Best of luck to him, he is a good guy. I am sure he will do great.