Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPAM: DCB Mach 22 for sale

cheezpanel
    Thanks for the interest...no longer for sale.
    Bill

FastTimmy
    Sounds kinda cheap.

cheezpanel
    Originally posted by FastTimmy
    Sounds kinda cheap.
    I'd take more Low blue is like 38 something, and I'm just looking at getting into a deck and maybe out of this one.

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...eezdcb-med.jpg
    heres a pic. DONT DO IT CHEEZE....I promise we will come out and rip around atleast once this season... Plus kab will be there every weekend with the new MACH26..next week I think.

cheezpanel
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...eezdcb-med.jpg
    heres a pic. DONT DO IT CHEEZE....I promise we will come out and rip around atleast once this season... Plus kab will be there every weekend with the new MACH26..next week I think.
    Thanks Tob...that's what I needed. Someone telling me why NOT to sell. I'm only 50/50 at this point anyway. I called the insurance people today and it should go down a bit with a 4 month layup during the winter that I didn't do this year. And the down on a new boat could remodel the bathroom And really, a couple thou isn't that much for the best ride on the water. Keep talkin dude

TOBTEK
    ONE THING TO LOOK AT......yes 2K a year for insurance is alot for a 22ft boat. BUT its super cheap compared to what some are paying for the larger cats. AND you have to factor in IF you sell yours and loose some money on it. Buy a new one (plan on even a larger depreciation hit on it.....how long will it take paying an extra MAYBE grand a year to make up that loss on the boats????? SO, save a grand a year now....OR loss another 10-15 grand in boat depreciation.....EZ answer, KEEP THE DCB! the art of a salesperson...making the irrational seem sensible

cheezpanel
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    ONE THING TO LOOK AT......yes 2K a year for insurance is alot for a 22ft boat. BUT its super cheap compared to what some are paying for the larger cats. AND you have to factor in IF you sell yours and loose some money on it. Buy a new one (plan on even a larger depreciation hit on it.....how long will it take paying an extra MAYBE grand a year to make up that loss on the boats????? SO, save a grand a year now....OR loss another 10-15 grand in boat depreciation.....EZ answer, KEEP THE DCB! the art of a salesperson...making the irrational seem sensible
    I think you're right dude

mbrown2
    Sell your boat, buy a used deck boat, let someone else take the depreciation hit and probably pay half for the insurance each year...payment goes up a little bit, but is offset by cheaper insurance....at least until Insurance companies change their views on Cats versus Decks......Or save your money and wear a kidney belt when the water gets big, and lose the openness and practicality of the deck.....My .02

Screaming Pete
    Don't do it

Goodtime$
    How does a bigger boat do down in Martinez? 26 DCB etc?
    Are you limited on where/when you can run?
    that 22 is sweet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast