As some of you know, I have a 1991 502 with a procharger i have a thunderbolt IV ignition. The thunderbolt on there is a v-6 14. It is off of a v6 and is supposed to be used for better low end on the 502(this has been confirmed by 3 diff. marina's) My problem is that I am running really flat on top, any more than 3/4 throttle (4200-4400 rpm) the power and rpm's drop off. If I back the throttle off it starts to run strong again. I am already into my secondary (I think). After looking over some fuel issues, I checked my timing. I have 16 deg at 1200 rpm, which is what I am supposed to have with this v-6 unit on my 502. The unit is supposed to advance 14 deg. well at 3500 rpm I am only at like 20 or 21 deg. I even rev the motor higher for a sec and it still showed me no gains in advance. The way I am checking my timing is with a timing light with a retard dial. I turn it to 16 deg. At 1200 rpmÂ’s and the timing light shows the balancer mark hitting right on the 0 deg mark on the timing chain cover timing marks. But when I move the retard dial on the timing light to 30 and run the motor at 3-4k I never see the timing mark on the balancer. As I start to turn the knob down in deg, I start to see the balancer mark again. and when I get to 20 or 21 it is lined up with the o deg timing chain cover marks again. If I am doing all of this right, and I think I am. I am only getting like 20-21 deg of total advance, or am I the only thing retarded here? I assume if I am truly only getting 20-21 deg of total advance that this would make me very flat up top. Any advice would be great!