Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my God, it's a fawkin' snake!!

rrrr
    I was golfing today with a couple of my friends, and on the 6th hole we discovered a five foot long cottonmouth on the tee box.
    Now, I grew up in New Mexico and Arizona, so snakes aren't a big deal. I caught my first rattlesnake when I was 12.
    So I jumped out of the cart and grabbed a club to pin down the snake. When I had it immobilized I was telling my buddy to give me my cell phone so I could take a picture. Of course he wouldn't even come close enough to give me the camera. I grabbed it myself.
    So then I picked it up with the club handle, and kinda poked it at my pals, thay took off running. After a couple of minutes I let the snake go in the tall grass next to the tee box.
    I have been laughing my ass off ever since. The adreniline rush from messing with a poisonous snake is a trip. I hadn't felt that rush since I was a kid.
    LOL, just give me some khaki shorts and a betacam, we'll make a TV series.

EDIT!!
    Check out the pic at the bottom
    VVVVVVVVVVV

Phat Matt
    I caught a sidewinder last year and put it in a pillow case and it is a rush, a big rush to handle a poisonous snake. Mine wasn't a 5 foot long cottonmouth though.

fourspeednup
    Craayke! Ain't she a beaut?
    (Took me like 6 tries to type with an Australian accent)

THATJEFFGUY
    Oh yeah, sounds like loads of fun !!
    But a bigger rush for me is to empty the clip from my Glock .40 in his ass. Sorry, but I'm just skerred shitless of snakes !!

Ziggy
    I shudder at the thought of snakes--reminds me of the pic that was put up of the snake swimming near Moabi area:eek!: Never seen a snake in the water along the Colorado

jbtrailerjim
    I'd have been runnin right along side of your friend's. I hate freakin snakes.:eek!: :yuk:

Phat Matt
    Originally posted by Her454
    Can we pleasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop with all the damn snake threads lately...........I see them enough every day on the road, in my yard.....and I hate them, they scare the hell out of me. NIGHTMARES.........
    HEY...DON'T MOVE! what's that behind you? Nevermind. nighty night.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Her454
    Can we pleasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop with all the damn snake threads lately...........I see them enough every day on the road, in my yard.....and I hate them, they scare the hell out of me. NIGHTMARES......... You mean like this one?
    Rattlesnake Thread (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...t=rattlesnakes)

THATJEFFGUY
    I have yet to see a snake at the River...YET !! I saw the pic here though, and now I'm always paranoid as hell out there though...and it sucks to have to be strappin' on the boat !!

FRENCHIE
    Had about an 18 in Rattler curled u pin the middle of my drive way monday! WIfe yelled and almost stepped on it, had about a 2 in rattle! Pulled out the old SHeridan pellet gun, two pops job done! Hate those damn things!:yuk:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast