Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cocktail Party 5/8/04 12:00

Lakeshow
    Union Jack - I have a standard Merc XR lower that you can borrow if you want.

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    Might as well throw this up there.
    There is an unofficial ***boat.Net / Cats & Tunnels cocktail party this weekend on saturday.
    Where: Park Moabi Beach
    When: Saturday May 8, 2004
    Time: 12:00 Noon
    Diections Colorado River North Past I-40 Bridge about 1/2 - 3/4 mile on the California side of the river. There will be a inlet on the left with a sign "Park Moabi" Go thru inlet, on right side there is tons of beach parking. This is a family event, as all of us are bringing our children. It will be nice to finally put a face to all the names.
    PS - Bling Bling's idea, and a good one at that.
    Three Days Only You get 3DO in a cat, and he thinks he owns the lake. Everyone is envited, not just cats & tunnels.

mbrown2
    Looks like I will be doing the lake on Saturday, I will see you guys at Moabi...make some room for a little blender boat...

unleashed
    Good to see everyone showing up for this. I just hope Moabi can handle all the drunks!
    Oh yeah, I think anyone with a boat should be welcome lets make this a big ass moabi beach party!
    By the way the weather was awesome on the lake today. See you all tommorow and Saturday.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Charley
    Originally posted by unleashed
    Good to see everyone showing up for this. I just hope Moabi can handle all the drunks!
    Oh yeah, I think anyone with a boat should be welcome lets make this a big ass moabi beach party!
    By the way the weather was awesome on the lake today. See you all tommorow and Saturday.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
    maybe you, kath and the kids be crashin at our pad

6 Dollar Boat
    Remember there is a COVER CHARGE at Moabi, so don't forget to have your $4 for parking on that valuable California sand. That guy on the green quad is such a buzz kill. Just when you are having a good time he shows up and you have to climb onto your boat and find some cash. Only in California.
    6 Dollar / bitchin' about $4.

Reaper1
    Hey, it's not as bad as $6 for a burger.

alfonzo
    Originally posted by 6 Dollar Boat
    6 Dollar / bithin' about $4.
    Bithin, is that some sorta slang or sumthin..LOL

BoatFloating
    Ol' 6 Dollar needs to step up and pay for the whole beach

6 Dollar Boat
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    Bithin, is that some sorta slang or sumthin..LOL
    Alf, Give me a break, I miss one letter and you're giving me crap. Boatless misspells every other word and everyone just ignores it, just like his other problem.
    I cant wait to see you guys and take a look at that Nor Tech. Have you practiced wiping that thing down? I Figure you'll be able to body slam Mike after the workout you'll get wiping that boat. See ya in a few HOURS.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast