Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stolen!!!!!!!!!

JET-O-VATOR
    So yesterday I get home from work to an open gate and my dogs are no where to be found so i continue to pull in my driveway and I notice the lock on my garage is busted so by this time my heart is wadded up i dont even want to open the garage. Im thinking they stole one or all of my bikes. I open it up and THE BOAT IS GONE!!!!!!!! Out of my own damn garage. They went through a locked gate two dogs and a locked garage those cock suckers. By now now im right on the verge of tears go around to all of the neighbors trying to see if anyone saw anything. they didnt. shes gone And I dont no what to do........

ryantparks
    post a picture if you have one!

JET-O-VATOR
    I will

victorfb
    start asking your buddy's. sounds like it was someone that knows you. i mean cmon..... in a locked garage? with dogs?
    sorry to hear about your loss. sure hope you get her back. that sucks big time...

JET-O-VATOR
    I know it had to have been someone I know I mean my dogs arent the meanest things but they are still intimidating. All this in the middle of they day too. If I find out who it was they are dead I'll kill em myself. Im at a loss of words........

Danhercules
    Throw up some pics, quick, If ya need help postin them, email me dan@saberemail.com

Kachina26
    Just the thought makes me sick to my stomach!

BarryMac
    If it was your buddies I have only one word "REVENGE'.
    I hope that it was your friends because you know they wouldn't hurt it.

JET-O-VATOR
    I dont think it was my friends they arent gunna bust locks and sh*t to get into my yard and if it was one of them there gunna get the worst as* kicking of there life screw the revenge bullsh$t Ill just get to the point and yea..... it wasnt one of them tho, It was some cocksucker who has no respect for what other people work hard for and cherish................

JET-O-VATOR
    Im looking for pictures as soon as I find some they will go up

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast