Thread: Sub Box

Kim Hanson
    I have 2 -12" subs, what size of box do I need for them...( . )( . )......L x W x H would be nice.....

ROZ
    Which subs, how powerful an amp, what kinda of music do you primarily play, how loud you like to play it, and does topless swallow?

Kim Hanson
    Which subs, how powerful an amp, what kinda of music do you primarily play, how loud you like to play it, and does topless swallow?
    IMPP Pioneer TS-W304C's, 600watt amp and I like new stuff like LOUD CHIT, Rap, Heavy Metal! I like to play it loud all the time, and you have to ask Topless that one, she's down at the river in a van .......( . )( . )..........This is for my Bronco, not a boat

ROZ
    1.27ft^3 per speaker is what my calculator came up with... sealed... That's 13" square , but change the measurements to fit your application. I usually tilt the baffle( speaker panel)

Kim Hanson
    1.27ft^3 per speaker is what my calculator came up with... sealed... That's 13" square , but change the measurements to fit your application. I usually tilt the baffle( speaker panel)
    What sort of degree do you tilt it, I was going to point it right at the back door straight on........( . )( . )..........Thanks alot, you help me alot

ROZ
    What sort of degree do you tilt it, I was going to point it right at the back door straight on........( . )( . )..........Thanks alot, you help me alot
    no particular angle. Just make sure it's not too much and to take account for the depth and diameter of the magnet. It would suck to make a sweet box and then find out you can't use it because you put too much tilt on the baffle causing the depth to be too shallow for the speaker.. Yea, never happened to me

Kim Hanson
    Thanks for the help.........( . )( . )............