Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ameriacn Beheaded

Irishluck
    F##K the world and f##k Islam. Just think of how important the United States is to this world. Just think what that idiot Kerry will do if he is elected. I can't imagine what will go on if he is elected. Oh, and f##k the liberal press too

totenhosen
    Originally posted by spectratoad
    :
    Until I hear the "not all muslims are like that" portion of the muslim people stand up and denounce these actions I guess I will start to do what I have always tried not to do.
    STEREOTYPE
    F&#$ING PIGS!!!!
    Actually the largest American-Islam group came out on CNN and denouced the killings.
    Either way sick very sick. Worse yet this wasn't even a soldier but a guy that was there to help them.

mmered8299
    Wouldn't it be cool when we get home tonight and turn on the TV and see our troops loading up there stuff and getting on planes to come home. And there would be no reason from the Pentagon for this urgent pull out. They just kept there mouths shut as the boys are packing it up. But you could see a little smirk on the official lips! And then the news flashes to the Iraq people. The stupid ones cheering because they one the war and the smart ones have this worried look on there face. Then a couple of days later.........Armageddon. Then pan to Bush have to deal with all the crying Libreals!

Havasu Cig
    I dealt with these "peace loving people" back in 90-91 and the only thing they understand is strength.
    We need to be very brutal like we were during there first Gulf War because this is what they understand. We shot everything that moved unless they had their hands above their head.
    If there were vehicles moving in our area of operation ig got shot up period. Look at what happened on the "Highway of Death" that lead out of Kuwait back to Iraq. The world was in an outrage at the time because they said we were slaughtering people without cause. Well you know what, that is what they understand and respect.
    These people do not think like us and do not have the same values as us. If you are nice to them and try and negotiate with them like we did in Falujah they see that as being weak.
    They should have dropped leaflets (sp) on that city and given everybody 72 hours to come out unarmed, and then used B-52's to level it.
    In 90-91 the AirForce did this very thing to the soilders in Iraq. They would drop leaflets and usually gave them 24 hours to surrender. After that the B-52's would bomb them.
    I was about 10 miles away from a B-52 strike and it scarred the $hit out of me. Those who are not killed will never forget it!!! We took prisoners that had survived these strikes and they will never be the same.
    This is the way we must fight this war. To many political games being played IMO.

572Daytona
    Here is what Amnesty International had to say:
    "Such acts are unjustifiable under any circumstances and constitute a serious crime under international law," London-based human rights group Amnesty International said of the slaying. "Those responsible should be brought to justice in line with international standards."
    I love the phrase "constitute a serious crime" Ya think?

hd&boatrider
    I am thankful my Dad and two brothers are not around Riyad like they were in the 80's to early 90's. One brother and my Dad worked for Vinell Corporation which was pretty much retired military under a civilian contract to teach the Saudi military how to be soldiers. My Dad was in logistics and my brother was in communications. They were there when the Mosque was siezed and they basically shut down the entire country. They had many stories to tell of abuse and so forth. Public displays of cutting off limbs and shit like that. My brother was always spit at and called jew bastard by the locals. Keep in mind we are not jewish. We are redneck, squirrl hunting, W VA moutain people. At least my relatives were...lol My brother doing the communications had to be snuck out of the country based on his friendship with a mailman that disappeared. Supposibly the mailman was selling hash and he just went away. Nobody, not even his family ever heard from him again. Based on my brothers friendship he was next in line to "disappear". Ammnesty International got involved but as far as I know there was no trace of him found. Not sure of this but I believe he was an Engllishman.
    Anyhow, my other brother worked in the embassy in Riyad and was a Marine. It was quite amazing to hear all these stories and all. There are many, many terriosist that get backing from the Royal Family in Riyad. Where do you think the majority of the 911 terriorist came from? Bottom line.....Saudi Arabia is one of the next governments that will have major, major problems. They say they are our friends but they are scared shitless that the terriosist will strike them...which they do all the time by the way. The Saudi RF is playing both sides of the fence and when it comes down to it they will choose Allahs side. Where do you think Bin Laden came from? **** them too!

summerlove
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    Meanwhile the liberal press in the US continues to spew out its message of our mistreatment of prisoners. They don't even dare discuss any details of the grusome butchering of Nick Berg. They won't show the video and barely acknowledge it
    I don't want to hijack this discussion, but I don't understand why everytyhing bad is always the resut of the "Liberal" press? If the press were to not report on it, would that be ok? I have seen the reports on Mr. Berg, the Iraqi priosoners, and the civilans murdered in Fallugah on the news - it seems to me that the news organizations are reporting the news. Sure, some place a different spin than others, but all in all, they are reporting NEWS!
    I feel so sorry for the family of Nick Berg, and I have not watched the video because frankly, many of you have and reported how grusome it was - i don't want to see that and I don't think the american people, and more importantly, the family of Nick Berg, wants to see it either.
    I do not feel sorry for the prisoners and I do not support those that have murdered Mr. Berg. I can only hope justice is served. I do agree that PC needs to be abriged during times of war and international conflict, and i can only hope that those who have been comitting crimes against our soldiers and their civilian counterparts are brought to justice.
    I do not subscribe to the opinion preferred by many of you of using a nuclear bomb. I don't know what to do, but that's not the answer.
    I place much of the chaos going on in Iraq right now squarely on the shoulders of the US Military brain trust - they, and many members of the Republican Party agree, that the post war plan in Iraq has been a failure. I know they are regroupiing and they seem to finally be gaining the upper hand, but it has been nothing short of a fiasco.
    NO NOT read this to imply in any way that I do not support our troops because I do - as much as you....

hd&boatrider
    It is much easier to go to war than exit a war. Without a clear exit strategy you get bogged down and lives are lost.

summerlove
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    It is much easier to go to war than exit a war. Without a clear exit strategy you get bogged down and lives are lost.
    I agree!