Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OB Eddie

Kim Hanson
    What the hell you been doing? I thought that surf-board thing must have smacked the head and you couldn't type....or are you enjoying those sunsets with your loved one? ....( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
    Surfer-Fag.....I'am down here waiting for you next " witty " remark! Do I have to wait another 2 mths. to hear you fart again?...........BORED!.....REALLY BORED!
    I want to have some fun, so let's let her buck " Surfer-Fag ".....

Kim Hanson
    I will take that as a " BIG NO "!........( . )( . )...I must have said " I'am really ****ing bored "...........

Tom Brown
    It's good to see you enjoying the new profanity filter, Kim.

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    It's good to see you enjoying the new profanity filter, Kim.
    I have to use it , they put it in...........( . )( . ).....just trying it out for a few mths.

O.B eddie
    Ya know I guess because I have a great life and you do not, (based on the fact your life consists of computer computer and nothing else). You feel the need to attempt, degrading anyone who may not LIKE YOU!!!!! Obviously presenting us with a new topic HMMMMMMMMMM Clever are you, I guess you need to git sum advice from BBT and get off the boards partner! This may be the first step to recovery, not that your miserable life is worth recovering!!!!!!!!!!!! Heee HAWWWWWWWW fur da bbt's Garage sale

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by O.B eddie
    Ya know I guess because I have a great life and you do not, (based on the fact your life consists of computer computer and nothing else). You feel the need to attempt, degrading anyone who may not LIKE YOU!!!!! Obviously presenting us with a new topic HMMMMMMMMMM Clever are you, I guess you need to git sum advice from BBT and get off the boards partner! This may be the first step to recovery, not that your miserable life is worth recovering!!!!!!!!!!!! Heee HAWWWWWWWW fur da bbt's Garage sale
    Stick your head back up you arse " OB "...I smell the shit already..........( . )( . )...... :yuk:

O.B eddie
    Now that was certainly not worth quoting, Kimmie I know yo can do better than that? Or can you with all the moderation, kind of takes you out of the little game you feel you possess (swear words homo degradation you know all the things in your life you love) Adios HEE HAWW

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by O.B eddie
    Now that was certainly not worth quoting, Kimmie I know yo can do better than that? Or can you with all the moderation, kind of takes you out of the little game you feel you possess (swear words homo degradation you know all the things in your life you love) Adios HEE HAWW
    You can quote someone...****-off! See, your are still a dumb-**** and the one that I like to talk shit too! Yur special OB, hee haa and that shit! What game you talking about? This is just a wake up call from " KIMMY " get with it ...or screw off!....( . )( . )......
    You always have the option of ****ing off and leaving me alone or #2 option...Lets see what you got for this soooooooo called game! Dumb-Ass
    Your favorite " Hot Boater "..flame your ass Hanson!

O.B eddie
    Obviously your vocabulary is limited to nothing more than that of a 3 year old Ghetto child!! Maybe you should post in french as I am sure the moderator cannott interpret!! Bon voyaje"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast