Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Miss" Phat Matt or DJ Jenny Jen

TheEduKATor
    Good to see you on Jen, now if only I could get MsEduKATor on here. Hopefully we'll get to see you three out there soon. We are probably heading up to Laughlin this weekend, and make it down to Havasu one of the days in the boat. Then next weekend its on.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Goldilocks
    Hey there Mrs Vee. Nice to finally join the forums with you all.
    you are going to love it here.. we need more woman.. and you just bumped us up a notch.. thank you for joining BTW..

Phat Matt
    Originally posted by TheEduKATor
    Good to see you on Jen, now if only I could get MsEduKATor on here. Hopefully we'll get to see you three out there soon. We are probably heading up to Laughlin this weekend, and make it down to Havasu one of the days in the boat. Then next weekend its on.
    We'll work on her next. We'll be in Vegas this weekend. I'll be DJ'ing Saturday night at Curve in the Aladdin if you want to stop by for the VIP treatment. It's only a little over and hour away.

Goldilocks
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    you are going to love it here.. we need more woman.. and you just bumped us up a notch.. thank you for joining BTW..
    I'm not as outgoing as the rest of you ladies, but I'm happy to bump the number of women up by one. Now, we need Mrs. Ahhell to join

TheEduKATor
    Well If we don't see you two this weekend, definately for memorial we will have to at least exchange a few of our mixed drink specialties. Jen, get your party shoes on. Matt, no pulling the boat out of the water early either. Did somebody say carne asada tacos for dinner.

Phat Matt
    Goldilocks, only 48 more post to go tonight and you can average as many as Debolas per day.

Goldilocks
    Hey Russ! We've missed you out at the lake. Can't wait until Memorial weekend. We'll see ya there. Lots of Slurricanes for me
    Okay, well not too many.

Goldilocks
    Originally posted by Phat Matt
    Goldilocks, only 48 more post to go tonight and you can average as many as Debolas per day.
    Whew, my hands will get too tired from typing so much

TheEduKATor
    Give it some time your fingers will get used to it. Just ask Matt, he went from zero to post ***** in no time at all.

Phat Matt
    Well If we don't see you two this weekend, definately for memorial we will have to at least exchange a few of our mixed drink specialties. Jen, get your party shoes on. Matt, no pulling the boat out of the water early either. Did somebody say carne asada tacos for dinner.
    I don't pull the boat off till early morning! Can't wait for some tacos! You guys always seem to make them at the right time!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast