Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paint

460 jus getn it
    does anyone know where i can get omni paint in the mesa,tempe,phoenix area. i have found one place but i was told there price was out the roof. any help would be great

Cole Sanger
    I don't know if they have it, I don't even remember the name of the place at the moment, but they are up on Country Club south of Broadway on the east side of the street. I will try to find the name later.

Jordy
    That would be Space Age.

460 jus getn it
    i tried them they said they dont sell it

victorfb
    i can see your need/want to find omni. i tried some omni clear a couple weeks ago and that stuff is awsome. i sprayed my pump and then used the omni clear ontop, and the next day was installing the pump and cover. well some of you know how stuborn them covers can be sometimes. but the pump survived the rubber mallet misses and the cover sliding over it. great stuff. i bought it in temecula california. not sure the name of the paint store, but i can find out for ya if you cant find it in your area.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Tyro, I got some great rattlecan paint on my shelf at autozone that would look great Wait a minute your a manager at autozone............... You can get it I'll even spray it on after I come home from the club with a belly full of 151bacardi rum
    Just pullin' ya leg brotha. I will be at your house sunday mornin' ready to paint, but let me tell you that I am going to be very hung over

460 jus getn it
    your black ass better be on time on sunday

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Whats on time? I just got home from the club. I am drunk as a skunk. I will paint it right now. J/K I gotcha covered dawgggg

460 jus getn it
    if you guys hear something funny dont worry its just me kicking micheal in the ass

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Yeah becuase i just walked out of your mamas room
    LMFAO!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast