Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So who think it's time for Rumsfeld to step down?

Boozer
    I'm begining to think it is time for him to take a bow and resign. There's another prison scandal going on and this just looks bad. I share the view point that these guys aren't there for being nice but the reality of the situation is that this shit is making the US look worse and worse everyday. How are we suppose to get other countries backing us on this when now we look worse then they do because we are hypocrites. The worlds perspective of the U.S. is "Hey it's not okay to torture your people and make them live like shit but it is okay for us to go over there, kill a bunch of innocent people in bombings, occupy your land, and torture your people."
    Simply put this is just not the image I want our country to have.
    This whole thing is really making me think I may just sway my vote for Kerry. Bush got us into this shit and it IS his job to make sure things aren't getting out of control. Not only because of him am I paying ridiculous amounts of money at the gas pump but I now also have to realize that because of him and his cabinet I will be hated by everyone in other countries if I travel abroad.
    This really sucks, I don't like Kerry but there are only 2 real options this year and as much as I hate whats behind door number 2 I may just have to go with it.

mbrown2
    A better question is who thinks it's time to get rid of the entire cast of the 911 comission?

twistedpair
    I musta missed it. I didn't see rumsfeld in any of those photos?

unleashed
    I pretty much think Bush is done. Ofcourse dont forget he'll strike a deal with the Saudis pretty soon to lower gas right before election time, trust me its coming but will it be to late!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Boozer
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    A better question is who thinks it's time to get rid of the entire cast of the 911 comission?
    They are bunch of jackasses. I thought they were suppose to be finding facts to get an accurate representation of what really happened and where the break down was? Instead it seems like they just want someone to blame.

twistedpair
    Originally posted by unleashed
    I pretty much think Bush is done. Ofcourse dont forget he'll strike a deal with the Saudis pretty soon to lower gas right before election time, trust me its coming but will it be to late!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    Is that before or after he captures Bin Laden? God, I love conspiracy theorists!

Boozer
    Originally posted by twistedpair
    I musta missed it. I didn't see rumsfeld in any of those photos?
    It's HIS job to make sure shit like this isnt going on. He should know more about what's going on in those prisons then the gaurds and prisoners. He is not doing his job.

HalletDave
    Originally posted by Boozer
    It's HIS job to make sure shit like this isnt going on. He should know more about what's going on in those prisons then the gaurds and prisoners. He is not doing his job.
    Wake up!
    There has always been shit going on back stage when the performance is going on.
    That's show biz baby and unfortunately politics too.

mbrown2
    Originally posted by Boozer
    He is not doing his job.
    I say BS...if it was not an election year, it would not have gotten the attention..
    If we are talking more then a couple of instances, I may change my vote, but to setup a prison from scratch with trained soldiers (not prison people) and expect it to go off without a hitch in a war zone without error....you are smoking crack....it appears that the whole country has forgotten about what sort of things happen during a war.....nothing is perfect, it is not like the F'd project at your work that is so called perfect but is still running late and over budget...
    Who forgot to order the perfect war without issue and the clean end? Give me a break.
    Which war ended that way? And if it did, it was because we did something no one else had ever done and unleashed fury (spelled A BOMB) on their ass....even after the bomb, we had a lot of clean up and it was not easy then....so it will not be easy now.....
    Public spin does wonders and maybe our politicians have to use it to our advantage and I bet we could do wonders to sway the opinion of the world, but when we are sniping our leaders along the way with the Left politicians and the left media, there is no way they can succeed... My .02

twistedpair
    The only thing he did wrong was not train people to destroy photographic evidence. These aren't jaywalkers we're talking about here. They are sociopaths who would rape your wife or gut your children in front of you to get you to talk. They're not going to respond well to polite requests for information.
    50 pounds of powdered lime and a shallow pit is too good of an end for these scum.
    1. Sodium Pentathol
    2. Bullett
    3. Disappear

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast