Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Bluff

Fiat48
    Or
    UPS Red.
    I may be going and I have Super Mag III's. Tall deck, Low deck, and locked out. Keep me posted.

voodooCanoe
    I'll be there with fastvdriver, Stop by and introduce yourself.
    T/E 255. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...255_1_-med.jpg

Fiat48
    That's the old "More Wheaties". You made up my mind. I will be there. Will look you up.

cruser
    I'll be there cheering on the Yikes!! boat, assuming they get everything done in time. My first time for this race. Been going to CDBA races for the last 5 or so years.
    cruzer

Kurtis500
    To make it worse, the guy wont return any phone calls or e-mails. He called me 2 weeks ago and said he signed for the money order and it was going in the mail the next morning. I did the return shipping address and packaging for him so I know it wasn't mislabeled.
    My dad always told me to never let go of Vine 'A' until you have a hold of Vine 'B'....oh well, he has 2 more days.
    Fiat48 its for an early hemi or I would take you up on it. Thanks for the offer!
    2 questions: How long of a drive is it from Magic Mountain to Red Bluff. I can look it up on the map but I would like to know how long it takes to make that drive. Also, if I get in at a reasonable hour I will make the golf tornament Friday morning..anyone else going and is there time to do tech after the golf game and before the show and shine.

FLYTE RISK
    K-500 you are looking at, at least 6 hours and that is hauling ass..

Brendellaracin
    We'll be there EARLY Saturday morning thru Monday.
    Hope to see you all up there.
    Good luck to everybody that's running !!
    -Marty & Cheri

Da-Bull
    Jimmy,
    I plan on being there Friday night. I will look you up. I don't think I will be camping in the cove, but would sure like to hang out with you guys. This is my first time at CFW on Fathers day.
    Barbara and some of the kids are going to come Sat and Sun. I am stoked, I can't wait to see some bad-ass flats!!! I can't wait to meet everyone that I have spoken to on the boards. Put a face to the name. Schools in session, let the learning and fun begin!!!!
    Look forward to meeting all the guy's
    Jeff & Barbara

T-Bag
    I can't wait til you get thier I got a jet boat to run your ass with and then school will be in session.......See ya there...

SUI-CY-COLE
    hey t-bag when you run him in the jet boat can i ride with you,,or all 4 seats taken already??????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast