Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Red Bluff

Sangster
    Shotgun........

Bird Percher
    Originally posted by T-Bag
    I can't wait til you get thier I got a jet boat to run your ass with and then school will be in session.......See ya there...
    WHOA!! Pretty confident about the boner huh!!

smalls
    Isn't this the Red Bluff tHread????
    See ya all up there Friday afternoon. Come on...........

fastvdriver
    Originally posted by Fiat48
    That's the old "More Wheaties". You made up my mind. I will be there. Will look you up.
    look forward to seeing you at the race have a safe drive

circleboatKIDD
    ill be there friday with the circle boat guys, ill have to look some of you guys up, 126driver you bringing your ride

Fiat48
    Question: Is the race at Red Bluff at the same dealio it has always been...just above the dam...or have things changed? Seems the Fed wanted to do something with the river and thus mess up the course a couple years ago. Anybody know?

cal***boat
    Originally posted by Fiat48
    Question: Is the race at Red Bluff at the same dealio it has always been...just above the dam...or have things changed? Seems the Fed wanted to do something with the river and thus mess up the course a couple years ago. Anybody know?
    Same ole place

Nstigator74
    I'm about to crawl out of my own skin!! I hate waiting , I'll be on the road at 5a.m. Would like to meet some new people from the boards. Just look for the "Under Pressure" hydro. GOTTA GO, loading the truck!!!!!!!

fastvdriver
    It was great to put a face to some of the names and many names to just a couple of faces
    I had a great time and would like to say thanks to everyone and look forward to having some of you come up North and race with us at Dexter Lake (CDBA) I'll I can say is that was a blast I have crewed for 3 years down there and never ran my own boat this was the first time to race at Redbluff and I can tell you it won't be the last time. Every one was really nice and helpful agian thanks for all the help

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123