Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call for Elsinore Memorial Day weekend...

Ntwotrance
    Who's up for it and when?
    we'll be there on Monday, leaving the house around 7 and will be on the water around 8....

Beautiful Noise
    Sat. only for me

dmontzsta
    We shall be there Monday at 3:30am

Laveyman
    If I get the new cat this week, I'll likely take it out one day this weekend to get some seat time in. Gotta learn to dock and trailer the new beast.
    How deep is the cove at the south end where everyone hangs out? The new boat has #5's on it and cannot be trimmed up for shallow water.

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Laveyman
    If I get the new cat this week, I'll likely take it out one day this weekend to get some seat time in. Gotta learn to dock and trailer the new beast.
    How deep is the cove at the south end where everyone hangs out? The new boat has #5's on it and cannot be trimmed up for shallow water.
    I am not too sure about the cove, but where we day camp (Marina West I think) it is pretty deep. They extended the land out, so it sits in somewhat deeper water. We have a v-drive so it too must be out of the shallow water with the prop hanging below.

WUTWZAT
    I am in for sure, but I don't think I can wait until Monday to slip her into the wet stuff. But I might be able to hang out until then. Maybe go down Sunday morning and stay over night...... I am up for almost anything. Just don't wanna wait out of the water most of a three day weekend.
    wutwzat@cox.net
    Elsinores been good to me, that is where I found the hull of my boat last year in the weeds along side the road.

bordsmnj
    we'll probably be out there one of the three days just don't know which one yet. should know later in the week.

was thinking on renting a stand-up ski, and hangin out in the cove all day sat.!
    sure sounds like a good time!!!!!

dmontzsta
    Come to the opposite side of the cove and chill with us, I will have you a burger waiting.

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    we'll probably be out there one of the three days just don't know which one yet. should know later in the week.
    (input subliminal message here)...MONDAY...(end input)

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast