Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call for Elsinore Memorial Day weekend...

Ntwotrance
    well, we're starting out where ever you are and going from there...I've got a friend following me around in his boat, so I have to go slllllooooowww for him to keep up....

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    well, we're starting out where ever you are and going from there...I've got a friend following me around in his boat, so I have to go slllllooooowww for him to keep up....
    Thats cool, I will be bringing my digicam. Maybe we can take some shots of each others boats actually on the water in action? just a thought, it is always cool when you see these boats moving in pics. My camera is actually INSANE 4 megapixel 10x optical zoom and 4x digital it also takes really good video, up to 18 minutes. Let me know I can hop on your boat with it and take some water shots of mine moving and then I can get back on my boat and take some of yours.

Ntwotrance
    bringing mine as well (and my friend is bringing his), mine is a PS-S100 2.1 meg...not sure on his, but I am a picture taking fool...

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    bringing mine as well (and my friend is bringing his), mine is a PS-S100 2.1 meg...not sure on his, but I am a picture taking fool...
    Sweet, that is good to know. Digital cameras are the best, I dont know what I would do without mine, I take it everywhere, Laker games, car meets, lake trips, family outings, etc...

WUTWZAT
    I always bring mine esp. when the guys will be tipping back the beers and the girlies be raising their tops.
    I am coming Monday for sure...
    Ntwotrance, what time you leaving ? 6am, and do you take the toll road out? or the 55....
    I am starting to hook up my dual batteries, should be done as soon as I go to AutoZone. Need a couple of cables and trying to decide if I want 2 deep cycle marines or 1 deep 1 reg. Anybody got any input on this topic?
    Meet you in the cove.
    Jasonhttp://the909.com/images/elsinore.jpg

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    I always bring mine esp. when the guys will be tipping back the beers and the girlies be raising their tops.
    I am coming Monday for sure...
    Ntwotrance, what time you leaving ? 6am, and do you take the toll road out? or the 55....
    I am starting to hook up my dual batteries, should be done as soon as I go to AutoZone. Need a couple of cables and trying to decide if I want 2 deep cycle marines or 1 deep 1 reg. Anybody got any input on this topic?
    Meet you in the cove.
    Jasonhttp://the909.com/images/elsinore.jpg
    Go with 2 deep cycles and dont look back.

WUTWZAT
    thats what I was thinking, whats the extra couple of bucks when you most likely won't have to worry about it again.
    See ya in the cove, come see my two deep cycles. Now where do I put them and the switch? Oh well.
    http://the909.com/images/clcove.jpg
    Jason

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    thats what I was thinking, whats the extra couple of bucks when you most likely won't have to worry about it again.
    See ya in the cove, come see my two deep cycles. Now where do I put them and the switch? Oh well.
    http://the909.com/images/clcove.jpg
    Jason
    It is easiest to put them side by side.
    Optima is the way, you spend more but they last forever, they can be drained and recharge over and over. I have had mine a loooong time, just a regular old red top and when the stock battery in my other car dies, I am replacing it with an optima.

Ntwotrance
    Back...had to go to my kids awards night...we're pulling out of here between 6-7, I'll leave you an email and will probably hook up at the coffee place on LF/Muirlands...

Ntwotrance
    also, just going to take the 55 out....

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast