Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First annual D row wet T shirt contest

Bling Bling
    I was gonna keep this quite, but we are trying to put together a wet T shirt contest- brass pole dance off saturday night. I have not found a brass pole yet, If someone could help me, It will be worth your wild. Who's game. The only catch is C horse is not even letting the pizza guy in the front gate. C horse told me today if you don't have a wrist band and sneak in, you can be arrested. I have the outside shower built, cold water only, for extra nipple length, but really need the pole. What should be the Grand prize? If you do come up with a pole make sure it's Cal. osha approved. Thanks Bling.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    I was gonna keep this quite, but we are trying to put together a wet T shirt contest- brass pole dance off saturday night. I have not found a brass pole yet, If someone could help me, It will be worth your wild. Who's game. The only catch is C horse is not even letting the pizza guy in the front gate. C horse told me today if you don't have a wrist band and sneak in, you can be arrested. I have the outside shower built, cold water only, for extra nipple length, but really need the pole. What should be the Grand prize? If you do come up with a pole make sure it's Cal. osha approved. Thanks Bling.
    Greggy, we will be able to get Deano and his crew in by the condo fence where he is staying down by the channel on the G Carts...... Tell Tammy you need wrist bands for your kids even though they won't be there..... I should be able to get a couple along with everyone else.

alfonzo
    IM OUT!!!! my nipples are long enough.. But I do know sombody that's in...

BoatFloating
    I got a pole the ladies can dance around. The problem it isn't Brass just the tackleberries are......

Three Days Only
    YOUR OUT, THEY HAVE ALL SEEN YOUR POLE, AND THE VOTE WAS.........................TOO SMALL!!!!!

Three Days Only
    Thats What Im Talkin About!!!!!! Bling Bling........

CustomCruiser
    Now that's the kind of talent we need for a contest. This weekend will be legendary....

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    YOUR OUT, THEY HAVE ALL SEEN YOUR POLE, AND THE VOTE WAS.........................TOO SMALL!!!!!
    At least my wife lets mine out once and a while. is the Mrs going let you bring yours or do you have to leave it at home with the dog.

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    At least my wife lets mine out once and a while. is the Mrs going let you bring yours or do you have to leave it at home with the dog.
    :devil: Hey now, dont knock the dog, she has a very long tounge!!!!
    They've all seen your hog when you were roasting chestnuts over an open fire!!! or my favorite, Hot Dog Between The Buns!!!!!
    God knows, Scotty knows what time it is by now, and both him and I have tumors, and bubble gum sticking to our ass.
    You want some???

supremeWAXer
    well i happen to know the oweners of PIMP IT and PLATNIUM STAGES same thing but he might beable to give me a pole for free is the pole good enought or do u want the stand and everything that goes along with it becasue i can get the best deal on the whole thing if u need that .........kkk
    hopefullly i make to this big wett party i'm tring and so far i got 10 bottles of the goose becasue everyone always hooks me up on the goose so its time to pay you guys back

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast