Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jet boat seats

taylormanss
    Onaroll did my seats and he did a badass job! great quality well worth the money ! fronts and backseat all fiberglass,grey and orange tweed,fully covered no snaps.Thanks Vic! BTW did ya make it home with that trailer OK ?

ONAROLL
    Onaroll did my seats and he did a badass job! great quality well worth the money ! fronts and backseat all fiberglass,grey and orange tweed,fully covered no snaps.Thanks Vic! BTW did ya make it home with that trailer OK ?
    Randall,
    Thanks for the compliment on the seats, I stopped a little west of where I left you at a little NAPA store, it did fine, goes to the sand blaster tomorrow night...........Im going to do it in yellow with the Moon Equipment logo......if you need anything call me, it was good to finally meet ya....Vic

taylormanss
    no prob vic,I'll be spreading the word about the seats ya made for me on here and over on texas***boats.com . I'm gonna snap some pics tomorrow and post them,glad ya'll made it back home to talequah,it was real good to finally meet ya maybe we will get up into oklahoma sometime this year to you and the other okies this summer.Maybe we will see ya at bricktown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12