Thread: Memorial weekend

SLAPPING_GLASS
    My girl and I will be in laughlin this weekend launghing sta out of Katherines around 7am sat anybody gonna be out there.Think were gonna take a trip to cottonwood for a snack then off to the damn.21ft aftershock toronado white with purple/grey and a tad of cardinal red..
    boat named (HANGOVER RELIEF)
    STAYING AT THE FLAMINGO ANYONE KNOW HOW THE BOAT PARKING IS THERE...

WUTWZAT
    I know they have some parking out front of the parking garage which is to the right of the hotel if looking at it from the street. And from my exper. they always have 2 - 3 security guards on bikes. During check in make sure to ask what they want you to do some hotels have you register with the hotel security and if they find anyone near your truck / boat question them and ask to see ID. Kinda nice and helps keep the riff raff from stealing stuff from your boat.
    Have fun and be safe.

GASHGAZER
    I would park in the overflow lot up behind the mall. There is a security guard there 24/7 and if you tip the shuttle driver $20 and ask him to keep an eye on things they are usually pretty cool about it. I've never had any problems there... or worried about theft of anything. I still have my stainless prop, so that's a good sign.

Essexive G's
    Unless you're using less than 60hp to run your rig, you are not allowed to go past willow beach' s no wake bouys until after Memorial day.
    We tried to get up there a couple weeks ago, DFG stopped us in the Willow no wake zone. Told us no boats up beyond Willow until after Memorial and after Memorial only Tue. through Sat.
    I'm guessing the kayaking tree huggers pissed and moaned about noise and wake so now we have to share.
    I wonder if the are not allowed up there after Memorial and if so are they limited to Sun. Mon. so I can cruise up there without having to worry about running their asses over?