Thread: information please

quickdrawmagra
    i just bought a 1979 nordic 18.5 foot. my ? is are they a good hull i dont no anything about them. so if there is someone out there that does plz right back

Ken F
    Ron Ruggles has a '78 / 18.5 and it seems like a good solid boat. Sure runs well back on it's butt, and seems pretty quick. If you PM me, I'll send you his Email Address.
    Ken F

327,jet
    A 79 Nordic is a strong hull they were heavy but well built . What does the boat have for a engine .

manuel
    QuickDraw,
    Your user name sent all these fond memories running through my head but then I hit a snag, what was the little sidekicks name ? I can hear his voice with the funny mexican accent but can't recall his name. (and I'm sorry if this question bothers BERK)

1HOTGMCJET
    Originally posted by manuel
    QuickDraw,
    Your user name sent all these fond memories running through my head but then I hit a snag, what was the little sidekicks name ? I can hear his voice with the funny mexican accent but can't recall his name. (and I'm sorry if this question bothers BERK)
    That, my friend, would be Baba Looey - or if you're a Howard Stern aficianado - BaBa Booey.....LOL

quickdrawmagra
    well i bought the boat for 750.00 dollars wich is a pretty good deal. it is in real good shape. i took everything out of it carpet guages ect. starting fresh new everything. i just put in a dominator pump with b impeller. im thinking of going with a 400 cu small block a little beefed up but nothing to spectacular. im wanting it to go atleast 60 but i dont no about that. its going to be painted (color)? im not sure yet. i will post a picture soon. its a bubble deck by the way.

quickdrawmagra
    there it is