Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake McClure on Fathers Day Weekend

LASERRAY
    Has anyone been there? Suggestions please.

Just Tool'n
    I have been there, but not in 20 years. I did drive up about 6-7 years ago. Great lake, not as big as Don Pedro, but still a good sized lake.
    Big enough for house boats.
    Hope it gives you some info, I know its not much, cant really tell you if there is much of a party crowd or not!

1Bahnerjet
    Nice Lake
    the McClure Point Campground feels like 1/4 mile above the Waterline (with lake full)
    Barrett Cove not as High but not on water either.
    both have good Service (fuel & food)
    Horseshoe bend up the lake is the Place. its down by the water & on the "Smooth" side of Lake.

LASERRAY
    Thanks guys. My boating buddy is leading us up there and he loves it so I'm sure it's a nice spot.

LASERRAY
    Bumpskee

plaster dave
    my friends just came back from up there great family lake wake board or water ski @ any time during the day. water is down close to a 100' or so but great for 23' and under o by the way gas is 3.19 a gallon take pic. for us

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by plaster dave
    my friends just came back from up there great family lake wake board or water ski @ any time during the day. water is down close to a 100' or so but great for 23' and under o by the way gas is 3.19 a gallon take pic. for us Thanks for the info. I just bought a new digital camera so I post pics for sure.

sam pioske
    DAMMMMMM somebody found - MY lake - Have you noticed i've never mantioned it!! Nice lake !0 min. from the house Gas was $3.35 Sun. If you see my boat or a 21' Hallett white with teal --.or people having alot of fun STOP by

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by sam pioske
    DAMMMMMM somebody found - MY lake - Have you noticed i've never mantioned it!! Nice lake !0 min. from the house Gas was $3.35 Sun. If you see my boat or a 21' Hallett white with teal --.or people having alot of fun STOP by If I see ya I'll say hi. I'll be in my 22' Laser, and my buddy will be in his 21' Hallett.

1Bahnerjet
    Originally posted by sam pioske
    DAMMMMMM somebody found - MY lake - Have you noticed i've never mantioned it!! Nice lake !0 min. from the house Gas was $3.35 Sun. If you see my boat or a 21' Hallett white with teal --.or people having alot of fun STOP by
    sam pioske ,
    What ramp do you use? and since your Local how late in the Summer (on average) can you Launch at Horseshoe Bend?
    Yeah McClure's Cool, even Cooler than Don Pedro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast