Thread: AZ ***boaters

HotRod Sprint
    Hey any body gonna be at Pleasant on Monday? Just wondering, will probably be out showing off with rooster tails
    Rod

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    Hey any body gonna be at Pleasant on Monday? Just wondering, will probably be out showing off with rooster tails
    Rod
    Still unpacking and such. I decided to stay home this weekend for the most part. Moving sux ass.
    OL

You Te
    You may run into a guy named Marc AKA Arizona Hot Boater. He runs a red STV outboard. Stay clear of him, he is large in size and has professional training.
    You Te

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by Old Lavey
    Still unpacking and such. I decided to stay home this weekend for the most part. Moving sux ass.
    OL
    Hey OL, glad to hear you are finally out here. Look forward to meeting you soon. Was talking to LakeRacer last weekend at the boaters safety course he and the Mrs. teach, and found out the AZ ***boaters gang is going to be doing another outing here in the near future. So hope you can pencil that in. Also, there is going to be another FREE boating safety course the first or second weekend in June, if you are interested. PM LakeRacer for details.
    Rod

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    Hey OL, glad to hear you are finally out here. Look forward to meeting you soon. Was talking to LakeRacer last weekend at the boaters safety course he and the Mrs. teach, and found out the AZ ***boaters gang is going to be doing another outing here in the near future. So hope you can pencil that in. Also, there is going to be another FREE boating safety course the first or second weekend in June, if you are interested. PM LakeRacer for details.
    Rod
    Thanks for the welcome.
    The logistics of this move have got me a little overwhelmed. Things have been going less than smooth for us since we got here. Mostly people not doing their jobs right. Its amazing anything ever gets done. For example, the carpet company ordered our carpet short so they couldn't finish the job. Now we are waiting to get the rest of the carpet so we can unpack the rest of our stuff and put it all away. Phone company screwed up our new phone order, etc.
    All the little stuff like that has been distracting me from getting my business up and running. That is my priority for the next several weeks so I will likely be passing on most of the get togethers for a few weeks. Once things are a little more in control we would love to meet up with some AZ ***boaters out at the lake. I owe you guys a few cold ones for all of the help you have given me.
    OL

roln 20s
    OL- I'm with HotRod, glad you are here. Sorry to hear about the moving issues, but it can only get better, especially once you begin to hit the lake.
    Hotrod- I won't be heading out there on Monday, got back around 7pm tonight from Pleasant- great day, met up with tons of AZ ***boaters. Look forward to meeting you soon.
    Roln 20s

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    OL- I'm with HotRod, glad you are here. Sorry to hear about the moving issues, but it can only get better, especially once you begin to hit the lake.
    Hotrod- I won't be heading out there on Monday, got back around 7pm tonight from Pleasant- great day, met up with tons of AZ ***boaters. Look forward to meeting you soon.
    Roln 20s
    Thanks Roln. We did sneak out for a half-day at Bartlett last weekend. It was nice. I just paid for it for the next few days.
    We are loving the area and weather. Its been very nice. Warm is good. I'm not missing the cold in Lake Arrowhead at all.
    OL