Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: San Jac River

Greaser
    I always here about the San Jacinto river from the older jet boat guys around here. They used to go up there all the time. They told me to let them know when I go up that way so they can tag along and reminiss about the good old days. I told them to get off thier ass and buy another boat, so we can all go up there together and have a blast.

EASYSTROKE
    We will be back at San Jac this weekend all day Saturday and maybe Sunday. We might camp out Saturday night. We will probably be parked on the back side of the island before banana bend. If ya'll are out there stop by. He is a picture of my boat.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...6_040130AA.JPG

dawgdude
    Man I'm gettin tired of working on boats,,,,,,one of these days I'll have one in the water. Been to long since I've visited these sites. I see RJB is down. Good to see all the Texas guys are still hanging on hear. Good to hear everybody else is able to make the lake. The physco jets way far from finished but the big boat is mabye a week or two away. Had to stand on the boardwalk and watch the boats pass thru in Kemah this weekend,,,,toture
    San Jac here I come.
    Dawgdude aka FiveO

EASYSTROKE
    Hey FiveO! It sucks about RJB. There is another local looking for someone to do some fiberglass work. I told him that you knew a guy in spring(if I remeber correctly) that was helping you out. You might check out his post and give him the info if you have it. The post is in the just jets section and the topic is "Hull Question" started by BigMo. How is you boat coming? Have you flipped it back over yet?

dawgdude
    Still on its lid but the gel's been shot and the hard work is soon to start. Sanding and buffing it to a shine. Once it does get back over it'll be down hill from there. I kinda put the jet to the side while I'm dealing with the law suit on my other boat. It all sucks. But good news is that the suits coming to an end hopefully next week and it looks favorable so far.
    I'll look that thread up real quick and send the guy some info. Hope to see you guys out there soon.

Greaser
    Wow, we almost have everyone from the old rjb site. Good to see that your still kikin five-o
    WE really need to plan a get together on the lake after everyone gets thier boats ready!!!!

dawgdude
    Greaser,,,wad up!!!! Yea I made my way over here. Got on for the first time this week since a month or so ago, found RJB down so I ended up here. Good to see most are here. How's Sommerville. Make a pass for me.

Greaser
    Somerville has been pretty good so far. I have been hanging around Welch, and Pecan. Pecan is definatly the place to be, always smooth, and always alot of beutiful women. I have made some pretty good runs so far, but I am still working out a few bugs. Hopefully we got em fixed this week. I guess we will find out this weekend. Hope to see ya out there.

ESB
    A meet sounds great. Just make sure its posted kinda in advance so we can all make it. I'll have to cruise up in my dads "Stump Jumper" Skeeter bass boat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12