Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought new DCB Mach26

Mach26man
    Hey I just bought a new Mach26 mid cabin open bow, with a whipple charged hp500efi. What do you guys think about the Mach26?

Gary C
    Did you get last weekend at the sale? Have a DCB 22 with a 300X being built now, would have loved a 26 but a little large for the River(Fishers).
    Congrats

Charley
    You made a good choice! us DCB guys gotta stick together...post some pics when you can.

Boatjob
    All I have to say is HELL YEAH!!! You're going to love it. I have a 2001 with twin 300's, so I know what you're gettin' into. The nicest 26 built on the West Coast. What colors? How many horsepower with the Whippled 500?
    You made a good choice...
    Late

Cole
    Congratulations......mach26man!!!!bet that sounds preeeeety cool to ya!!! well if you have to wait for dave to build your new boat,its like waiting for Santa to bring you that new shiny bike...and you keep looking out the window to see if hes
    coming,you'll never get any sleep,at least i dont!!just peaked as we speak....damn,no santa ,oh well maybe tomorrow.
    this we'll be the most bittersweet
    wait you'll ever have, but worth the wait..Have fun and keep us updated!!!
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Cole

kab
    Mach26man-I bought the same boat in August, took delivery of it in November and cant wait to get some time in it. I have only 3 hrs on it but it is an awesome set-up.

RiverDave2
    I thought the sale was Feb 3rd or something like that.. Has it already happened?
    RD

kab
    The Boat sale is this weekend Feb 2nd. Are you going ?

roln 20s
    To all of you who are lucky enough to already have a DCB 26- I have a question? I love everything about Dave and his company- all my questions have always been answered and handled with the most professionalism in the business! I know the performance numbers and everything else the Mach 26 has to offer- but my question is "HOW BAD DOES THE 26 PORPOISE IN THE MIDRANGE SPEED AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE THE MID-CABIN OPEN BOW- DOES IT PORPOISE ANY (the hot boat magazine article a few years ago didn't mention anything)? IS IT NOTICEABLE IF THERE IS ANY? I am definately striving to buy a DCB- just wondering about this aspect of the boat! Thanks for all your advice and opinions!
    -SPJ

Boatjob
    Roln 20s- I have a DCB Mach 26 with twin 300's and as far as I know, the boat doesn't porpoise at all. Of course it porpoises when I have it over trimmed, but other than that, I have not noticed it. Let me know if you have any more questions about the Mach 26, I'd be happy to answer them. Good luck on purchasing one some day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast