Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question re Lake Mojave and Lake Lice.

XtrmWakeborder
    check out telephone cove, i like how you can set up camp almost next to the ramp....didnt get nearly as crowded as katherines last time i was there

RiverPirate
    Some things never change. Getting a slip is the only way to go while on Mojave.

Eliminatedsprinter The only place that you really have to worry about PWC not being allowed is on Lake Mead about 5% of the lake is off limits to PWC. I would definitely dump the boat and PWC’s in at Telephone Cove last week it took me about 20 minutes to get my boat back on the trailer. There was a line all the way up to the Ranger’s Office at Katherine Landing. If you don’t mind a dirt road for a couple miles you can also launch the boat at the Nevada Telephone Cove. Nevada Telephone Cove is right across the lake from Arizona Telephone Cove.

19Kona I know what you mean about new boaters being just as bad as the Lake Lice. I was brought up on boats and owned my boat for about seven years before I bought my sea doo. A boater in on river last week passed me up and did the no look right turn right in front of me. He should have bought the boat first not the sea doo. I’ve had a lot of PWC driver’s do that to me I was surprised when the boater did it.

eliminatedsprinter
    Thanks everyone. I'll pass these answers on to my sister to give to her friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12